WDW Wordsreach. Reflief on the trip.

Thanks TJ!

I'll have to print out extra copies. I love doing these puzzles myself - heck with the kids! (Just kidding!):p

Terri

WOW, those must have taken you a long time to create. Very cool.

Thanks for being a special person that wants others to have fun.

We live 2 hrs away and are heading up the last week of July. I will print a few out for the kids.

Thanks

Thank you so much. These are great. We will certainly use them on our eight hour drive in November. Disney fans are #1!

Thank you so much for sharing these! We don't have any kids, but this will keep US busy on the plane ride to WDW!!!

Thanks again! :D

you rule! these will take up some of the 32 hours we will be on the road. (16 each way) DS (8) loves word puzzles.

- lori

Thanks for sharing your puzzles!! My DH and I do not have any children but we love to do the puzzles ourselves. We look forward to working them on the plane ride.

Thanks for taking the time - We don't get to go to Disney this year but we can use it on a roadtrip anyway! Thanks:) :) :)

Those are GREAT! Thanks so much for all the effort!

Thank you so much. I'll put them in the "stuff to do on the plane' carryon.

So nice of you to offer them to everyone.

Shelby

Thank you soooo much for these. My 80 year old mother will be going with me in Sept and doesn't want to read too much about the parks-says it will spoil all the surprises.She is not really into Disney like I am but wanted to go with me anyway. However, I want her to get a feel for the place and characters. Your puzzles are perfect since she really enjoys Word Search puzzles and these will get her familiar with the names and places.

Thank you for doing these, there are great. They will give myself, DH and our 2 friends something to do on our 9 hour 10 min trans atlantic flight from England (You can only watch the movies, read a book for so long without getting too bored can't you!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter