WDW website quote $4 more than what I got from calling CRS direct

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I wonder why? I had 3 nights reserved for the PC resort in Sept.

Light dawned on marble head this morning, that we need to buy passes. So i asked for the MYW plus free Dining package. She cancelled my orginal reservation, and reserved the package.

The total cost for 4 of us, is $916...includes 3 nights at POP, and 3 day base pass. Of course, the free dining.

I just entered all of the info into the WDW website, excluding the dining package ( I wanted to see if we were really "paying" for it somehow).

Well, wasn't I surpised to see that the website quoted me $920.76. $4.76 more than what I am paying through CRS.

I wonder why? :confused3

The website does not book you dorectly through Disney. Its an agency. That's probably the reason for the difference in price.

Actually the web site is Disney and not a third party. Sometimes ends up being a few cents different but should not be several dollars.

same hotel? because the tax is different from one value resort to another (pop is in a different county)... if not, then no clue! call and ask! :)

gigi1313 said:
same hotel? because the tax is different from one value resort to another (pop is in a different county)... if not, then no clue! call and ask! :)

Same hotel!

I am not going to call, because it is long distance, and I am SAVING the almost $5..not losing it! LOL I was just curious. Very strange, and may I suggest anyone who booked through the website, call and check the prices.

Disney1fan2002 said:
Same hotel!

I am not going to call, because it is long distance, . . . .
Try calling on the 1-800-828-0228 number, no charge for that.

Somewhat similar issue. I got a AAA rate quote through my local AAA office, and when I called direct to CRO, my rate was less!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter