WDW veteran but first time to Disneyland Paris. Need advice.

We are DVC owners and annual pass holders for WDW and go very often. My husband and I will be in Paris in early October for 8 days. I currently have a few days unplanned and am considering a day trip to DLP. How does the DLP park compare to WDW parks as far as service, cleanliness, theming? I do not want to take a whole day from Paris if DLP is not up to WDW/DL standards. I do not mean to sound insulting at all I just want to know what to expect should we decide to go. If we do go, is it recommended we choose one park or get the 2 parks/one day ticket and try to hit the highlights of each? This would we a Thursday in the first week of October so I'm hoping it won't be too busy. Any advice at all is much appreciated. We would be taking the train in from Paris.
Would you mind if I asked your dates? I'll be getting in tomorrow evening and spending all day Sunday in the parks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter