• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WDW Then and Closer to Now...

goofyernmost

Aged to Perfection
I was unable to find a previous thread that was about before and after, so I apologetically have started a new one.

I came across a picture that was taken of myself, my daughter Amy (left), 8 years old and my daughter Julie (right) 6 years old. It was taken in 1983...sorry about the quality. Digital is a little better don't you think?

img006.jpg

The next time we were all together at WDW was in 2008 when I took the entire crew there for a family gathering. This first picture is of Amy and her husband Tom.

img008.jpg

This one is of her two children Vivian (6) and Lewis (8).

img009.jpg

The last one is of Julie and her husband Jeff and her son, John (6). Talk about the circle of life.

img010.jpg

I'd include an updated photo of myself, but it turns out that I look exactly the same now as I did in 1983. Imagine that!

Goodness...doesn't anyone have any before and after pictures that they can post. I thought this would be fun! Guess I'm wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter