WDW Ride Photo Thread

... and a vintage one from the Skyway:

f6357e28.jpg

I read today that ANY hand gestures made them disappear.

It does look a bit middle fingerish too!!

I'm just curious where you read this. That is clearly not a middle finger.

YES! I stood in line and debated over whether or not to buy the pic and then just asked the CM if I could take a pic of the screen and she said, "SURE!" So I did that a bunch of times!

This is good to know because those photos certainly are expensive. I can't see me paying for them but I didn't want to break the rules.

I read today that ANY hand gestures made them disappear.

It does look a bit middle fingerish too!!

1) Not true - as long as they are not "rude" hand gestures, they are fine - we have several pics with others making the "metal" gesture and such and that doesn't bother me as long as they aren't obstructing the view of OUR family in the shot!:rotfl:

2) It certainly looks like Pointer fingers to me (and the rest of us reading this thread, apparently) ;)

This was from August. We are in the front 2 rows.
WDW2006-140.jpg

On the carosel at MK.
WDW2006-30.jpg

IASW
WDW2006-33.jpg

more, more, more please!
For some reason, I never take pictures on rides, but this thread has some really good ones and has inspired me to start!

:thumbsup2

Anybody else want to share their on-ride photos?

From the Mexico attraction: Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
DonaldPinataDIS.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter