WDW Maps-by Robo

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Robo, Sep 14, 2016.

1. beck00

beck00 Mouseketeer

We have a 7:30 a.m. ADR at 'Ohana, coming from ASSp and will have our own car. From what I've read here on the Dis, it seems best to drive to the TTC, walk to the Poly and then take the monorail to MK when we are done. My question is...where do we walk? Do you walk in behind the ticket counter and walk past the monorail ramp? Are there any signs directly us to the path between the TTC and Poly? I'll be leading a group of 12 and we got a little lost last time we ate at 'Ohana and ended up walking around the resort. :confused3

2. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

It depends on WHERE you can park your car.

If you can park closer to the Poly, just walk directly toward the resort and the sidewalk that runs in front of the resort.
    Enter the Great Ceremonial House (tallest main building.) Ohana is on the second floor.

If you are not parked close to the Poly, just take the parking lot tram to TTC, board the Resort Monorail and step off at the Poly (first stop.)
    The monorail lets you out on the same floor as, and just steps from, 'Ohana.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    beck00 likes this.
  3. beck00

beck00 Mouseketeer

Thanks Robo! I didn't think the resort monorail would be running that early. I guess I'll plan on strategy A but watch for monorail times closer to the trip and hope strategy B works. The map is just what I needed! :thumbsup2

4. Avatar

Advertisement

5. tinkpower

tinkpower Mouseketeer

These maps are awesome and we've used them on most of our previous trips. Thank you. A couple of years ago I think I seen a map or chart of the bus area at MK I'm wondering what the order of resort pickups is. Do these change? They aren't the same at each park are they?

6. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

1. Yes. So reliably mapping them would be difficult/impossible.
    2. Nope.

7. tinkpower

tinkpower Mouseketeer

Thanks for the reply!