WDW Florist???'s

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We are planning an Oct. trip to go to MNNSHP, and I was wondering if anyone has ever used WDW Florist for a Halloween themed gift basket for a child?? Any info very appreciated!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are using them this trip in July. They have several baskets to choose from. We are surprising our son.
We purchased the snack tote.

The cost 24 or 28.00. It has a Mickey tote bag, 2 bottles of water, 2 bottles of soda, and 2 pieces of fruit. We are having them put a card and a mylar balloon. Congrats graduate!

There are fruit baskets and snack baskets. They can add certain snacks, Disney beanie babies and certain fruits. Just call them and see what they can do for you. Prices vary. I was quoted for the above (smallest package they have), 30 some dollars and 40 some dollars.

If you are staying at All Stars, the package will be at check in.
If you are at a moderate or above, the package will be delivered to your room after check in.

Hope this helps.....

I used them last July to surprise DW with a wine caddy and cider since we don't drink wine. Very nice item. Wrought iron and wicker wine caddy with two glasses etched with Mickey heads and cider for $37.50. It was delivered on the day I requested and the card said exactly what I told them so I was well pleased with them and highly recommend. And I did everything over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter