• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WaterSlide At BCV

disneyfan2005

Mouseketeer
Hi can anyone tell me what it is like?

It looks scary and especially for my 5 year old?

Is the slide covered or is it an open one?

Thanks

It has some closed spots and some open. We really love it but don't have a young one to offer a child's opinion.

We just spent the previous 5 days on it. The slide is covered for the first part about 3 - 4 seconds, but it is not dark in the covered part. There are a couple of turns and water spilling on you from above. It might be a little too much for a 5 yr old - it depends on the kid. There are no big drops in the slide. You should probably try it first and then decide for your child.

Go to yahoo and do a search under tagrel. It's about the 2nd entry and it will say Welcome to Tagrel. Click on it and then on Disney VAcation Club at the top, then click on Stormalong Bay slideshow. Great pictures of the pool.
There is the big slide, but there is also a little kiddle pool area with little slide. It's inside the body of the albatross. You should see it on this website. There's tons of pictures.

DS4 got 1/2 way up the steps to the slide then gave up. He had a magical time on the little slides on the kiddie ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter