• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Wallets $0.97 at K-Mart

msr709

DISfan forever
Just thought I'd share this. I went K-Mart last night and found (totally by accident) the "water wallets" that they sell at the waterparks for $5 or $6 for 97 cents. Its a waterproof plastic box on a string that you put around your neck when you go into the water and keeps everything nice and dry and with you. I had been looking for all over and never once thought of K-Mart. Anyway they have them by the pool items.

Thank you so much, I do believe that is a better deal than the $1 store finds!!!

Never thought to look in the pool section of the store :D

Do these 'water wallets' have the 'buckle' to make sure they stay closed or do they just have the two pieces that you push together? We're always trying to figure out what to do with our room keys while at the pools and waterparks and even though it doesn't matter if they get wet, we definitely need to keep them secure.

Would a two way radio fit in a 'water wallet?' (I know I'm starting to ask for a lot!)

Buzz, its a small box, a little larger than a credit card size. It is made of thick plastic and has a clasp to secure it shut, it also has rubber on the rim inside to secure from water leaks but I doubt it would hold a two=way radio. Its big enough for room key, some credit cards and some cash. It has a black rope attached to tie around your neck, waist, or you could tie it to your belt or strap or something. Hope this helps. And don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what these boards are for, and I'm glad to help.
:D :D :D :D :D

Sweetheart, yes they were with the pool stuff, hanging on the wall where they have the children's fins and snorkels. Hope you find it!:D

thanks for the post everyone must have read it though I got to Kmart and there was only 3 left!!!

Got the LIME green one for the DIS WooHoo!!!!!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank You for sharing your water wallet find..I just bought 10 water wallets at our Michigan K-Mart..Were taking the whole family May 2003 and the kids (not really anymore) range from 23 to 30 and they love the pools and water parks and all the water rides..So for Christmas Presents this Christmas were buying them all plane tickets to WDW and 3 rooms at a WDW resort. But I thought the water wallets would be a great go along gift. I know I won't be finding them in the winter so I figured I better buy now.

Chatty

Glad to help, I've gotten so much help from these boards, just wanted to give a little back. Have a Disney Day:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter