Water Park ?

sparty

Earning My Ears
We are goint to Disney on Easter break. We are traveling with a 5 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. Which water park would be the best for our kids. Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

Thanks

sparty said:
We are goint to Disney on Easter break. We are traveling with a 5 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. Which water park would be the best for our kids. Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

Thanks

we love Typhoon lagoon

When we went last time our boys were like 3 and 5. and i will tell you I loved the Blizzard Beach childrens area. I was able to sit at the bottom and I let the boys go up and come down what seems like hundreds of times (since we have this buddy thing down pat) it was great and if i got hot i just splashed myself a little and it was fine!!! The time we went to Typhoon Lagoon it was our honeymoon and we had no kids so i dont know anything about their kids area.
:smooth:

:flower: Interested in going to waterpaark I would say Blizzard Beach.If you are not the little ones would like your resort pool as much.My grandsons 3 and 5 loved the kids pool at OKW.Dw and I really enjoyed having time to play with them in anot near so crowded pool. :goodvibes

We love TL!!! I think it is spread out a little more and this makes it seem a little less crowded! The wave pool is great too!! :banana: We went to BB once and did not like it! It seemed to be very small and close together! :confused3 I say go with TL!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter