• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Parade Time

PrincessAurora

<font color=blue>Hmpphh! Who needs that boy in gre
Does anyone know what time the water parade goes by Wilderness Lodge?

Go down to the boat dock around 9:15, take Deet. You will see a long line of small green lights. They also have announcement horns/music.

Another neat spot is the third and forth floor baconies in the Lodge. There are benches and chairs there. You can see what I mean if you look up from the spring in the lobby towards Bay Lake..

Oh wow, that looks neat! We didn't see that when we stayed at CR.

Does the parade play everynight? We're going in mid-sept when the parks are on reduced hours. I hope we can see it this trip.

It is worth the time to see. It is 15 barges with light displays that light up one at a time, real cool.
Check your activities sheet when you check in or ask the CM.

I'm staying at the swan, can we still go see the pageant. we never saw it. How and where to I go to see it. What is allowe when not staying a a beach front area.

It can be seen at MK Resort Boat Docks at closing. We watched it a second time as we waited for the boat to WL

I am sure the people taking the ferry back to the tram area could see it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter