• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Watching From Afar?

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Currently, I am scheduled to have an Intimate Ceremony at Wilderness Lodge. I plan to change my location to the Polynesian if at all possible. I know the max number of guests is 15, including bride and groom, if you pay the extra $500 for 5 additional guests. What I'm wondering is if two or three people show up that I am not expecting, can they view the ceremony from afar? I know the location is outside, although I have not actually seen it yet. Is it possible to stand a short distance away and view the wedding? If I had my way, none of this would be an issue, but two or three relatives are saying they want to go, and I do not have the room for them. I'm not willing to upgrade to a custom wedding for just two or three people either. Sorry if I sound upset...just finished talking to the groom's mom....what a mess. Anyway, thanks in advance!

VelvetGloves

Typically, the "Disney Secret Service" aka, your EM and co., will keep anyone not immediately involved in your wedding (read: included in the guest list) completely away from your ceremony location.

I am having my ceremony at the Yacht Club Gazebo (custom) and was told that they will block anyone from coming in at the boardwalk, which is quite a ways away.

So, basically, I think anyone trying to view from afar, would be kept very far away.

But, you can always invite them to participate in whatever reception/dinner plans you have.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter