• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** warning - homewood suites lake buena vista ***

jmikula019

Earning My Ears
I just found out that the hotel I booked, through HILTON, will not be finished and not I do NOT have a place to stay... I booked the Homewood Suites in Lake Buena Vista back in Jan. I have a credit card backed confirmed reservation. When I went to re-confirm the resv., I was told that they do not open until May 8th. Hilton and Homewood Suites NEVER bothered to tell me that the hotel was not finished.. I literally could have showed up on April 4th with no place to stay... during one of the busiest weeks at Disney.

So if anybody has reservations to the Homewood Suites in Lake Buena Vista from April 1 to May 8th, you better start looking for alternate plans. As of 72 hours, Hilton has done NOTHING for me.

Boycott All Hilton Hotels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter