Warner Bros. Studio tour

SLK1

DIS Veteran
Anyone been? We were thinking of doing it, but wanted some feedback first...

I haven't been but I heard a lot of good reviews and also some dissapointed reviews. I think it depends on what time you go and what day of the week you go as well. You just have to be lucky to catch a project going on is basically what it comes down to.

I took the tour this last spring and I enjoyed it. My ultimate favorite part was seeing props from the Harry Potter movies in their museum. I LOVE HP!!! They also have props from other WB movies in the museum too. So then you take a tour of the lot, see a part of the prop warehouse (they have the biggest prop warehouse in the world, but since you only see a part of it, it didn't look that impressive), we got to see where they shot General Hospital before they decided to tear it down and the set of the Mentalist, and they also recreated a part of the set of Friends.
I think the tour is more exciting for ppl who actually watch tv shows made by WB bc they shoot the shows there on the lot. I'm more of an ABC show watcher, so when they said the Mentalist, I was like, "What's that?" I also never watched Friends, and the tour was really big on Friends, so I thought that stuff was cool, but I wasn't jumping for joy. But I did like it when we would drive through the lot and see the different facades they had & what was shot there. And of course, one of the best parts was visiting the gift shot & buying gelato! :goodvibes

We took this tour last summer, after "studying" the other offerings and deciding that we would get something out of this one. While I will say that it was interesting, I was a little disappointed not to see any "action" or stars wandering around. Probably the most fun for me was the room with the clothes worn by stars thru the years in different movies. I just wish we had had more time in there.
I'm going again and wondering now which studio tour I should do next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter