Wanted: Kidani Village Resort Photos

I_Heart_Disney_4_Lyf

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! I'm doing a surprise upgrade to a one bedroom at Kidani Village for half of my stay in November (woo hoo!)! :goodvibes Will you please post your Kidani Village photos here, especially any of a one bedroom suite! Thanks so much!

ps Really excited, of course! haha:cheer2:

I don't have time to post now, but if you click on my June 09 TR: Kickin it at Kidani - you will find tons of pics. Start on page 4.

Savanah view from the Timon building:

DisneyJune2009061.jpg

DisneyJune2009062.jpg

DisneyJune2009159.jpg

DisneyJune2009160.jpg

DisneyJune2009165.jpg

DisneyJune2009172.jpg

DisneyJune2009235.jpg

Kidani from the savanah viewing area:

DisneyJune2009169.jpg

DisneyJune2009168.jpg

DisneyJune2009167.jpg

DisneyJune2009176.jpg

DisneyJune2009232.jpg

Front entrance:

DisneyJune2009223.jpg

DisneyJune2009225.jpg

DisneyJune2009222.jpg

Dark Lobby pic:

DisneyJune2009227.jpg

DisneyJune2009178.jpg

DisneyJune2009179.jpg

DisneyJune2009180.jpg

MEK-I'm in the middle of your TR...don't know how you can handle all those boys! Of course I have no kids but I am a Godmother of two little girls. I hope one day I'm able to bring them to WDW! :lovestruc

Your pictures have gotten me even more excited (didn't know that was possible). I can't wait to see the look on my Mom's face when I let her know we get to stay at Kidani for three of our seven nights. She's going to flip out. We always stay value (she even used to stay off property:lmao:)

Last time we went to Disney it was with her best friend Jan in Sept 07 and last year in November Jan past away. So the one year anniversary of her passing away is the day after we get back from Disney and that's the reason for the surprise upgrade. I just want everything to be perfect so that she will have happy things to keep her mind busy and all that good stuff.

This is so awesome looking, thank you again! I'm gonna get back to your TR now...

MEK-I'm in the middle of your TR...don't know how you can handle all those boys! Of course I have no kids but I am a Godmother of two little girls. I hope one day I'm able to bring them to WDW! :lovestruc

Your pictures have gotten me even more excited (didn't know that was possible). I can't wait to see the look on my Mom's face when I let her know we get to stay at Kidani for three of our seven nights. She's going to flip out. We always stay value (she even used to stay off property:lmao:)

Last time we went to Disney it was with her best friend Jan in Sept 07 and last year in November Jan past away. So the one year anniversary of her passing away is the day after we get back from Disney and that's the reason for the surprise upgrade. I just want everything to be perfect so that she will have happy things to keep her mind busy and all that good stuff.

This is so awesome looking, thank you again! I'm gonna get back to your TR now...

Wow - that IS a great surprise for your mom! You will :love::love::love: Kidani. It was truly wonderful. What a nice thing to do for your mom since she will surely be thinking about her friend.

I really enjoyed staying there. I have to tell you - I liked the Jambo pool just a tad better than the pool at Kidani. I think because the foliage is more mature. Don't forget to look at all the cool artwork on the walls outside the main lobby and near Saana. And the animals - so cool.

I'm glad you like my TR. I plan to do another after DH and I go solo again in three weeks. We are staying at POP so we could justify this "extra" trip. But we are eating at quite a few different resorts, so it will be nice to check out some new places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter