Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and filled out the registration form. I got my password and changed it so i'm ready to go as soon as they open up the site. There are jobs for my area, so hopefully they let us in soon!

Just called the phone number from the above message and was told "everyone" is calling and "apparently" they are having a problem. Call back in about an hour and someone can assist me.

Does anyone have a phone # where I may actually speak to someone at SPi?

I have an email from Taylor saying that I can contact him/her if I have any questions and I emailed him/her with a question yesterday morning and still have not received a reply.

The only phone # that Taylor has provided me is the one for the Help Desk which is for use when you have issues during an event.

My problem is that I have the University Medical scheduled for tomorrow, but have not recieved my starter kit nor the kit for the event.

Well, I got my answer. I called the help desk and got a VERY RUDE person on the line. Wouldn't let me finish what I had to say and kept cutting me off. Obviously someone's not having a good day. :rolleyes: :mad:

called the number again. They are still having issues "the computer decided to act up". They are working on fixing it.

I'm doing a grand opening tomorrow.....and there are STILL 3 more events available for the same store. I'm a bit worried because they've been listed for a few weeks. I would have thought someone would have taken them. I wonder what it is about the store / city that I don't know about. :guilty:

Anyway, I just went ahead & emailed Daniel asking to book a 2nd one as a double for tomorrow if possible. I picked the easiest of them all.

Wish me luck. And I hope I don't tire myself out & get sick again. I'm going back to that store again on Saturday for more grand opening events.

We booked a trip to CA for May 2008. I need some $$$$$. lol I broke down & booked a 3 product / cooking off-date event. ugh

I just booked the Choxie for the same date and store through SPi as I did for TMT. I'm assuming one of them is going to wind up canceling since I'm sure Target doesn't want two people on the same day sampling the same product. SPi never had Target in Milwaukee before, so maybe TMT lost it? Either way, I want to make sure I don't get shut out of that date.

I'm doing a grand opening tomorrow.....and there are STILL 3 more events available for the same store. I'm a bit worried because they've been listed for a few weeks. I would have thought someone would have taken them. I wonder what it is about the store / city that I don't know about. :guilty:

Anyway, I just went ahead & emailed Daniel asking to book a 2nd one as a double for tomorrow if possible. I picked the easiest of them all.

Wish me luck. And I hope I don't tire myself out & get sick again. I'm going back to that store again on Saturday for more grand opening events.

We booked a trip to CA for May 2008. I need some $$$$$. lol I broke down & booked a 3 product / cooking off-date event. ugh
That was FAST! Daniel just called about my email. :woohoo: I'm doing a double tomorrow at same store. Work each event 3.5 hrs (instead of 5) & take 1/2 hr break in between. :woohoo: That will nicely make up for the gas spent!

I just booked the Choxie for the same date and store through SPi as I did for TMT. I'm assuming one of them is going to wind up canceling since I'm sure Target doesn't want two people on the same day sampling the same product. SPi never had Target in Milwaukee before, so maybe TMT lost it? Either way, I want to make sure I don't get shut out of that date.

I did the same thing last night. :thumbsup2 There are still several unfilled locations from when the first event was listed last week probably due to this being Thanksgiving weekend. One location still available is rarely there past the first hour of an event being listed. We’ve sampled multiple products at Target before so I can’t see why two different events for Choxie. :confused3 I too have the feeling one of the events may be cancelled so I’m holding onto both of the events for a while.

This is probably somewhere in this thread, but how do you get to work for both TMT and SPi?

I did the same thing last night. :thumbsup2 There are still several unfilled locations from when the first event was listed last week probably due to this being Thanksgiving weekend. One location still available is rarely there past the first hour of an event being listed. We’ve sampled multiple products at Target before so I can’t see why two different events for Choxie. :confused3 I too have the feeling one of the events may be cancelled so I’m holding onto both of the events for a while.

Ditto. It should be interesting if the two companies don't figure out who is handling this event! I want to hear what happens when two different people show up to do the same event. Luckily I'll just have myself to fight with!

This is probably somewhere in this thread, but how do you get to work for both TMT and SPi?

I was hired by SPi, but I contacted TMT myself because they handled the Targets in my area. They hired me right away and gave me a different login and MC card. Now it seems SPi might have the Targets, so I may not have any need for TMT. Very confusing!

FYI & something to think about:

Cerritos, CA is in the area of the CA fires. Don't know if it had anything to do with this mornings computer glitch, but it did probably have something to do with any short tempers there this morning. They are dealing with 1/2 million people being evacuated & people losing their homes.

I hope everyone there is safe. I hope their property is protected.

:grouphug:

This Choxie thing has me baffled. I just got an email from TMT saying the event is high priority and will be at nearly every Target nationwide. They listed available stores and many are the sames ones listed by Spi today. What gives?
I would not be happy to find out somebody else booked the same job I did through another agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter