walk from vwl-calling all experts

bubbala

Earning My Ears
We are planning to stay in a 1br wlv in March. I have read on this board that the walk to and from the WL and restaurants, etc. is going to be very long. Is this going to be a problem with three young children, only one of whom is willing to ride in a stroller. Would we be better off at the Poly? I like the idea of the extra room but I don't want to pay the extra money for it unless it is Totally worth it. Please help. :)

Thanks alot

The walk from WL to VWL is not very long. The 2 buildings are right next to each other. and connected by a covered walkway. Now you may be a little further if you are in a room on the furthest end of the villas, but it is not that far. Remember, you will also have a full kitchen in the villas. It's great for a quick breakfast and healthy snacks. They also have room service with pizza, fried chicken, ribs and other items. If you stay at the Poly, you could be even further from their restaurants. At VWL you will have a washer and dryer in the room, and a separate tub and shower. No washer and dryer in the Poly room and the tub and shower are together.

We were at VWL in Oct. and concerned about the walk to the boat launch, etc. It is not bad at all. I've walked a lot farther from rooms to restaurants/lobbies in other resorts. Stay with the 1 BR!;)

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter