• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Happy Thursday, Groupies! Not a lot of news from the mountains of southwest Virginia, but spring has finally warmed up, and we're loving it! No trips for us to Disney anytime soon. Lots of plays I'm in between now and the end of the year and, to be honest, the cost and hassle of a trip that includes parks is just too daunting for now. If we do go in the next year, chances are it will be a resorts-only trip. And that's okay! pirate:

We are wrapping up our visit and heading home on a plane today. It has been another very nice trip. We visited all the parks, but since we didn’t pony up for Genie + we didn’t go on all that many attractions. Although I did go on Tron for the first time. Great ride, but even with the virtual queue I spent a hour in line once they let my boarding group in.

Lots of strolling around the parks, Disney Springs, and a fair amount of “Lodge time” which is always pleasant. We also enjoyed spending a lot of time with Dizny Dad and Dizny Di (Rich and Di) who used to frequent this thread. We also had lunch with Teapot (Joy) and her husband. The weather was beautiful for our entire stay, and we go home with enough of the Lodge feeling to last us until our next trip in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter