Vow Renewal Advice ????

MamaBlueEyez

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to Disney in the fall and would really love to do a small vow renewal there. Budget does not allow to do the whole package that is offered through the Pavillion, so I need other suggestions. If anyone has advice or ideas, please help!!! We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary with our kids and welcome the suggestions. Thanks! :earsgirl:

Did you look at the other intimate VR packages? The intimate packages for 2004, that don't include the wedding pavilion, run around $2300 for the ceremony. That doesn't include accomodations nor park tickets.

Also, there are other places that you can do a VR, such as the Swan or Dolphin. Maybe look at contacting Just Marry. I've heard that they are very reasonably priced. Additionally, you could contact The Celebration Hotel - it has a really good price on an intimate ceremony. They are at Celebration Hotel.

Something that you might consider as well is booking a concierge-level suite at the Grand Floridian. You could have a small ceremony in the suite without an officiant - where you just recite vows to each other. Then have private dining serve a buffet in the room. Alot of those rooms are large enough to hold a small group of people.

Hope that helps ya!
Anna

If you are looking for something small and informal they do a rehitching ceremony at the Garden Grille in The Land at EPCOT. I've heard it is really cute!

DH and I are hoping for a VR as well for our fifth anniversary. We are also just wanting something small and simple but pretty. Our wedding kind of turned out to be a huge flop so we want to do it on the day of our anniversary and have some pictures made and just replace the bad memories of the first wedding with new ones.

Hubby and I are doing a vow renewal for our 10th too. We are getting the intimate package. It will be at Sunset Pointe @ the Polynesian Resort. It cost $2100 if you have your tickets and rooms already. Ours is going to be just a fun type event tho, I wanted formal, but DH did not :( . Anyway, we are wearing hawaiian floral clothing and going with a Disney/Hawaiian theme. I wasn't going to budge on the photographer tho, we're still getting that.... lol. But anyway, it's really worth checking out, I can't wait for October!!!!!

OOOOOOOO....This sounds like something I'd like to do...maybe for my 20th...that's only 6 years away...just enoughtime to plan it..:D :D :D

You could have a small ceremony in the suite without an officiant - where you just recite vows to each other.

If you want to have an officiant, there are several of us down here who will perform weddings/VR's/commitment ceremonies pretty much wherever you want, including in your rooms, in restaurants, outdoors, etc. (I don't do anything that's just plain stupid, but I certainly understand picking unusual places due to budget constraints, or for sentimental reasons, and I believe most of the other ministers, etc., down here feel the same way.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter