Vistana Villages

disneysnob

Mouseketeer
Just back this week....beautiful resort! Very clean, comfortable and friendly. We stayed in the Keys section, bld.12. We were across from the 'quiet pool'. We used both pools, and they were both very nice. Our villa had a lake view..we saw many ducks and turtles. It was so quiet..away from the new construction (didn't hear anything the whole time). I highly recommend it. We did wdw and universal, so it was somewhat convenient to both parks.(more to Universal) We had a 2 bdr. Plenty of space for all of us to spread out. We usually stay at the Vistana Resorts. I like these villas better...newer and more updated, less spread out, although they seemed a bit smaller. However, the Vistana Resort is a lot more convenient to Disney. It seemed to take bit longer and with more traffic lights to get to Disney, though DH seemed to think it was about the same.:confused3 (And he did all of the driving) Anyway, I would definitely recommend it. Staff was very friendly and helpful. No timeshare calls, either!!! Although, I think it was because we never picked up our "welcome package". They seemed to have alot of activities during the day for the kids, but we never took advantage of them.....we spent most of our time at the parks.

This may be a silly question, but do you mean the Sheraton Vistana Villages, are another Vistana Villages. Thanks!

These are the Sheraton Vistana Villages. They are on International Drive, about 10 min from Disney.

Thank you! Sounds like what we're looking for. We'll be at Seaworld for 2 days and would like an affordable 2 bedroom villa since DH's mom will be with us. Thanks for the review!
Alanna

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We own a week at the Vistana Villages. We love it! Can't wait to go back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter