Vistana Resort Review

Wow, I never heard of anyone getting 150.00. great for you.

We got $150 the last time we stayed there. We kept telling them "no" and they kept calling.... finally offered us $150 if we'd go that morning. It was our only morning off so we ended up going. Getting that check was nice, but don't know if we'd do it again w/ 3 kiddos now....

My husband and I are coming down Feb 1 and are booked into building 7 of the Gardens and one of our daughters and her family are going the end of March and will be staying in building 5. After reading on several travel sites about horror stories of dirty, bug infested suites, I must admit I'm very nervous about staying there. Any information on the Gardens will be gratefully appreciated!

My husband and I are coming down Feb 1 and are booked into building 7 of the Gardens and one of our daughters and her family are going the end of March and will be staying in building 5. After reading on several travel sites about horror stories of dirty, bug infested suites, I must admit I'm very nervous about staying there. Any information on the Gardens will be gratefully appreciated!

Hi Cooleysmom......
What resort are you referring to ? This thread is discussing the Sheraton Vistana timeshare resort on SR 535.
Now the only Gardens I am aware of is a timeshare for the gay community ? There very well could be another "Gardens" you are referring to, but I'm not aware of one.
Perhaps start another thread with a new subject "the Gardens" and you will get some responses. Good luck. I personally don't know anything specific about this resort.
Oh and welcome to the DIS :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter