Villas at Wilderness Lodge - Please post photos!!

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
We're considering what resorts to stay at for our wedding / honeymoon trip and we're thinking of a villa at the Wilderness Lodge - Please can people post any photos they may have?? Thankyou so much :grouphug:

We're considering what resorts to stay at for our wedding / honeymoon trip and we're thinking of a villa at the Wilderness Lodge - Please can people post any photos they may have?? Thankyou so much :grouphug:

JoJo1980, we will be there in 12 days. I will try to snap some pictures of our 2-bedroom. I am sure the veterans here will have some pics!!

JoJo1980, we will be there in 12 days. I will try to snap some pictures of our 2-bedroom. I am sure the veterans here will have some pics!!

Oooo only 12 days away!! You are so lucky! Bet you cant wait :banana: Thanks for saying you'll try & take some pics, that would be great :hug:

Wow..those pics are great!

Has anyone booked a two bedroom villa through CRO and requested a "dedicated" two bedroom and got it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter