View from the Polynesian Honeymoon Suite?

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
Hi! does anyone have a picture of the view from the honeymoon suite at the Polynesian? Or can tell me what the view is?

I know that its in the Tonga building but that's it.

Any pics of the room would be appreciated!

Hi! My DH and I took a trip w/o the kids last Nov for Food and Wine and stayed in the honeymoon room at the Poly for 2 nts followed by 2 nts in the honeymoon room at the Wilderness Lodge.

The view is of the marina. The honeymoon room is right next to the King Kameheamea suite on the first floor (we stayed there too before our vow renewal last summer--amazing!)

The drawback to Tonga is that it's a walk to the main lounge over at the Hawaii building. The plusses are that you can still use the wonderful lounge at Hawaii but also have offerings until midday in the lobby of Tonga. We loved the Mickey rice krispie treats!! It is also much closer to the Great Ceremonial House and a quiet building. We rarely saw any other guests.

The other perk is that the honeymoon room can be had with room discounts like AAA or annual pass discounts. We got it on our stay. The rack rate is the same as a lagoon view concierge room.

Also, both times we have stayed in Tonga, we received little "gifts" in our room that were unexpected and appreciated. I did order a romance basket but since we received the chocolate covered strawberries and seashell, we took most of the goodies I ordered home with us!

I am recovering from lost hard drives this summer but am downloading my pix from the honeymoon room onto my kodak gallery site. If you'd like to see them (sorry a few are a little dark!), pm me and I can send you an invitation since I don't think I can post a link here.

Be sure to check out tikiman's poly website for the best info on the poly too.

Oh, and if you need help on other rooms, we have also stayed in the honeymoon rooms at the Grand Floridian and the garden suites at BWI---also wonderful!;)

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter