videography

Have you seen the demo??? I have and was not impressed at all. My daughter age 11 could of done a better job. For the money they charge I thought it was not worth a penny honestly.
I shopped around for months for my wedding and had literally 12 different videos sent to my house and the only one that stood out within seconds was STVS. I do know that someone did post about disney video this past spring here on the boards and stated that she was not happy at all. The quality was that of someone from her family doing it. So if I were you I would go with STVS. Good Luck!

I was not impressed with Disney's demo video. I had a tough time choosing between Video Magic and STVS, but I finally chose STVS. His demo really impressed me.

We requested several demos and the last one was a recent wedding and looked great! I highly recommend at least meeting with Andrew from Sales/Entertainment to talk about these options.

To be honest looking at the prices STVS are quite comparable in price to Disney but for sure just from what I've seen STVS seem to be the better quality. A Magic Moment also looked good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter