video trip report

bosox2001

"...time to be turning around..."
Hi all,

If you're like us, you love watching others family's video uploads as a way to get excited about your next trip to the World. I'm very late in getting this up, but I thought I'd share our video trip report from our Fall 2010 trip. For those going to MNSSHP this Fall, we attended and had a great time!

For those interested, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHfvKIqr1s

Thanks to all of you for helping to make Disney pre-trips all the more fun! :goodvibes

That was incredible! Your family looked like they had so much fun together, and I loved how you edited the video! The narration on the Toy Story rush had me cracking up!

If you don't mind me asking, what program did you edit with? I'm guessing iMovie, but hoping that it's actually something PC-compatible. (I'm looking for a video-editing software and love seeing what other people use.)

Thanks. Yes, i used IMovie 11. I have heard great things about Final Cut Express, but i know it is a little more sophisticated than IMovie.

That was incredible! Your family looked like they had so much fun together, and I loved how you edited the video! The narration on the Toy Story rush had me cracking up!

If you don't mind me asking, what program did you edit with? I'm guessing iMovie, but hoping that it's actually something PC-compatible. (I'm looking for a video-editing software and love seeing what other people use.)

Love, Love, Love the video. Your family is just so precious. We will be taking our first disney vacation in December and our 7 year old daughter does not even know. She has been asking to go since she was 5 and I cannot wait to see the expression on her face and hopefully make the memories you were able to capture with your family.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your family vacation.

Would love to see this but I get this error.

The content owner has not made this video available on mobile

Loved that, thanks for sharing. We made many trips to disney when the kids were young. Trust me you will treasure this always. My "kids" are 20 and 22 and I remember how special it was when the kids saw Disney as a truly magical place.
This was a great reminder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter