• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very sad news for me

I am so sorry to hear this. No matter how much you prepare you are never ready for this day. ((HUGS)) hang in there and we are here for you.

So sorry as well....know you are loved here and know we are thinking and praying for you....be as well as you can

I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom died 2 years ago. She lived with us and my husband found her in the bathroom. It's not easy no matter when it happens.

Remember the good memories and you will make it through. :hug:

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this, Lyn. Please take care of yourself and post whenever you can. We're good at support and we're a good diversion. HUGS for you.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad you were able to have a recent visit. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.:grouphug:

Lyn,

I am so sorry for your loss.. know that you and your family will be in my prayers and try to keep the memories with your mom close to you durring these difficult times.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lyn. Many :hug: to you and your family.

sorry for your loss and know that God had greater plans for your mom and that she is now in better health. remember her the way she was and not the way she was towards the end. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

So very sorry for your loss.Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
Mary Kay

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. I know that I don't know you, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you in your time of sorrow.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sending many thoughts and :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

No regrets about not talking to her ... just remember the good times... that's all that matters anyway... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter