Value with a Pack and Play

vballnic3

Earning My Ears
Hey Hey,
Does anyone have a picture of a value resort room with a pack n play set up. Just trying to visualize where are best option of putting it will be. We are hoping for a connecting from so in front of that door would not work.

We stayed in a Little Mermaid room in AoA last year and set up pack n play between the bed and the wall adjacent to the bathroom. Didn't take up any meaningful floor space.

When we stayed in ASMovies, we put the pack and play against the wall next to the bathroom sink area. It is almost like a separate little room. We could even draw the curtain that separates the room from the bathroom area from the sleeping area if he needed a nap while the other kids were awake.

When we stayed in ASMovies, we put the pack and play against the wall next to the bathroom sink area. It is almost like a separate little room. We could even draw the curtain that separates the room from the bathroom area from the sleeping area if he needed a nap while the other kids were awake.

Really? It fit? Was it one from the resort? That is my ideal place to put it but didn't look like it would fit.

We stayed at Sports with a pack n play. We moved the table over next to the window, and put it beside the tv cabinet. Had no problems with the fit. It was one we brought from home.

We were at Pop with a pack n play and we were able to fit back by sink/closet area, It was a little tight but the baby couldn't see us and we could still access bathroom/sink.

We had a pack n play in our room at Pop in September. We pushed the table to the corner by the window and put the pack n play between the table and the dresser/tv stand. We were in connecting rooms as well so we needed the access to the other room. It was definitely a tight fit if you have plans to use the table & chairs but we never used them :goodvibes

Several years ago we used a resort Pack and Play at Pop and set it up in the sink area. It was just fine. We even went a bit overboard and brought a sheet with us and taped it around the entrance to the sink/bathroom area. This allowed us a bit more privacy!

Several years ago we used a resort Pack and Play at Pop and set it up in the sink area. It was just fine. We even went a bit overboard and brought a sheet with us and taped it around the entrance to the sink/bathroom area. This allowed us a bit more privacy!

I don't think that is overboard I was thinking about doing the same thing!!! How little was your little one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter