Value Resort Questions

DisMom1981

DIS Veteran
I still keep going back and forth between staying at a Dis Value Resort or at Wyndham BC for the extra space. I heard that one of the value resorts has a splash pad? Which one? Also, the pictures of the POP pools look like one big pool....my kids are little. Are there separate kiddie pools? I'm sure I can google this, but I like to chat with all of you.:rotfl:

Yes they do have a kiddie pool or pools with fountains in it. They also have a couple of large pools. We've stayed there once and they were kids every where. Kids love POP.

donaldude said:
Yes they do have a kiddie pool or pools with fountains in it. They also have a couple of large pools. We've stayed there once and they were kids every where. Kids love POP.

Thanks. I meant to put this in the regular Disney Resorts forum..... Not the pictures thread. My bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter