• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vacation ruined but disney rocks

FatOldHillbillie

Ears Commander
So we were evacuated as part of my company's DR plan and are still sitting in Atlanta until Sunday night. We were supposed to be in the world on Sunday so all of that is by the way side now. I had to cancel our trip. Bummer yes but there is a bright side. I called them and told them why I had to cancel our resort room and they waved the cancellation ding of 1 day! They didn't have to do that as that is part of their cancellation policy but they did.
I know its small potatoes for a lost vacation that we've planned for a year, but at least their heart ( or maybe the CM on the phone's heart) was in the right place.

This hurricane is effecting ALL DISNEY GUESTS. I would have been more worried if Disney hadn't been so accommodating in your situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter