>> Using Pools at Other Resorts: FAQ & Questions <<

You know what ? Shoot , guess I will just have to book extra night at poly to swim in volcano pool ,isn't that awful ,hahah! Course then I might as well book breakfast at O'hanas while I am at it. Sounds awful doesn't it ??

I plan on staying at the boardwalk villas later this year. If I'm staying onsite and I decide to stay and just enjoy the resort on my last day until late after I check out, does the hotel have facilities to accommodate changing clothes and maybe showers to use after going swimming while waiting for the magical express later in the evening?

I plan on staying at the boardwalk villas later this year. If I'm staying onsite and I decide to stay and just enjoy the resort on my last day until late after I check out, does the hotel have facilities to accommodate changing clothes and maybe showers to use after going swimming while waiting for the magical express later in the evening?

Yes.

Last edited:

Yup. You will be able to shower, etc in the Muscles and Bustles Health Club.

Good info! We love the YC pool and it gets super crowded with just the guests, I can just imagine how it would be if they let people pool hop!

Question. We are a couple with a 12 year old staying at pop century. Our friends are staying at BC, they also are a couple with a 12 year old, they are going to a convention for their work throughout the days while we are there. We are going to take care of their child. One of the days we planned on staying in their room, restaurants, pool, at the beach club while keeping their 12 year old. Do you think this is acceptable?

Question. We are a couple with a 12 year old staying at pop century. Our friends are staying at BC, they also are a couple with a 12 year old, they are going to a convention for their work throughout the days while we are there. We are going to take care of their child. One of the days we planned on staying in their room, restaurants, pool, at the beach club while keeping their 12 year old. Do you think this is acceptable?

Everything is acceptable except using the pool. Only paying guests staying at YC or BC can use Storm Along Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!