• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Using Dining Plan at Liberty Tree Tavern?

strmtroopr96

DIS Veteran
::MickeyMo Has anyone used the Dining Plan at Liberty Tree Tavern for their Full Service Option? :teeth: Did you do lunch or dinner and which would you suggest? What did you choose if you went for lunch? What were the options for appetizers, drinks, and desserts? Thanks for any info! :cool1: Rebecca

Just responding....I hope someone answers this...I'm scheduled for LTT,too. Last year, they just brought stuff to our table....I don't think that there is a menu for dinner. A salad came with it, so that may be the appetizer. No dessert came with the dinner....it was extra, so maybe on the plan, you get the dessert. This is from allearsnet.com....doesn't look like much choice for dessert, does it?

Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner Review

BILL OF FARE

DECLARATION SALAD - Tossed Mixed Greens, served with our special Tavern Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing

PATRIOT'S PLATTER - A generous serving of roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin, accompanied with Tavern-made mashed potatoes, market vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese.

BEVERAGES - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange, Lemonade, Birch Beer; Coffee, Regular or Decaffeinated; Hot Tea; Hot Cocoa; Milk, Whole, Low-fat, Skim or Chocolate; and Nestea Iced Tea.

Rolls and gravy also included.

DESSERTS - Warm Apple Crisp with vanilla ice cream included. Assorted fresh desserts from Martha's kitchen $2.25 - $5.50 each

PRICES
Adults $22.99
Little Patriots (ages 3-11) $10.99

We ate at liberty tree on jan 23 05 on the meal plan for this year.
we ate supper there and are going to again in june, we had salad with a wonderful raspberry vinegrete, ham, flank steak, turkey & dressing, green beans, mash potatoes, the most wonderful bread with honey butter, and the most wonderful apple cobbler with ice cream. this is one of our favorite places in magic kingdom. the summer of 04 i believe had macaroni & cheese.
our daughter is doing an internship there right now and she like to eat there with her friends. i strongely recommend using it for one your sit down suppers
it is feed family style and they just keep bringing out food. we were so stuffed it was unreal, we had our 4yr old grandaughter with us in jan 05 and she ate very good even with all the characters there. the vegetables change depending on the time of year it is i think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter