Use my UOC or wait for other discounts?

snm2017

Earning My Ears
I got the UOC that is a 30% off room rate through June 7 2017. We are going for our honeymoon 6/4-6/11, so the discount would only apply for the first half of our trip. I priced it out and it would save us about $700 from the normal rack rate. I just don't want to jump the gun and book to see another discount come out that would cover our whole trip. What would you do?

If you are willing to pay what your price is today with the current discount then book. If another, better for you, discount comes out you can always update your booking.

I know that most Disney discounts are valid as long as your trip starts within the promotional date range. Is that not the case with UOC's?

I know that most Disney discounts are valid as long as your trip starts within the promotional date range. Is that not the case with UOC's?

When it's a room only code the discount is valid per night so if it expires in the middle of your trip then those remaining nights revert back to rack rate. Only Free Dining lets you book your entire stay with the special (that I am aware of at least).

When it's a room only code the discount is valid per night so if it expires in the middle of your trip then those remaining nights revert back to rack rate. Only Free Dining lets you book your entire stay with the special (that I am aware of at least).

Thanks for the clarification. It is good to know in case I ever get one of these mythical codes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter