Updated- EPCOT Direction??

What direction do you go!?

• Clockwise

• Counter Clockwise

• Varies each time

Results are only viewable after voting.
depends upon where I stay if at an Epcot resort then go with GB then France and around

if staying elsewhere after doing future world will generally start with Mexico and go around

Varies. I've started at Mexico, Canada, and taken the boat across to Germany and started from there.

On day one, we start at Mexico. one day two, we start in Canada. If we're staying longer than that, then it just depends.

I said it varies, but the more technically correct answer would be "it depends" as I justified in the other thread...

It definitely varies for us, as well, depending on what we want to do each time. I used to go straight to Mexico but switched directions once I found out about the cheddar cheese soup in Canada at the F & W festival!

Yeah out of all the times I've gone....probably like 30-40 times by now(minimum)....we go counter clockwise about 80-90% of the time.

The only time I started in Canada was for an ADR at Le Cellier... If I'm "drinking around the world", there is no question - clockwise all the way. And if it's at the end of the day or I'm about to head back to the hotel, it's nice to grab some delicious cadbury candies at UK before I leave, instead of letting it melt in my backpack for the day.

The only time I started in Canada was for an ADR at Le Cellier... If I'm "drinking around the world", there is no question - clockwise all the way. And if it's at the end of the day or I'm about to head back to the hotel, it's nice to grab some delicious cadbury candies at UK before I leave, instead of letting it melt in my backpack for the day.

Oh, I have to remember that!!! Great idea! :goodvibes

Usually clockwise, but sometimes we start in Canada and go counter-clockwise. Still others, we cross to Germany for lunch and then meander after that.

It varies depending on which resort we are staying at. Usually we come in by Spaceship Earth and head to the right towards Canada, and continuing around. I don't think we ever came in by Spaceship Earth and headed towards Mexico except the two or three times we had breakfast in Norway and then it was to Norway and then back towards Futureworld.

When we stay at Beach Club or Boardwalk and we come in from that entry, it is about 50/50 which way we go, sometimes towards Great Britain and sometimes towards France.

Depends on the time of day.

Morning - I always go to Mexico first. Want to get to the rides before the line gets long.

Evening - I always go to Canada first. In the evening we love to slowly walk around have some drinks as we go and enjoy. The kids usually do kidcot or KP (now AP). We like to start with a drink at Rose and Crown and go from there.

Have fun

It always varies for us. One day we will start out in Mexico and work our way around to the other side and then the next time we will start out at Canada, which usually means that we have a Le Cellier lunch ADR that day :goodvibes.

PoohsFan1 said:
It always varies for us. One day we will start out in Mexico and work our way around to the other side and then the next time we will start out at Canada, which usually means that we have a Le Cellier lunch ADR that day :goodvibes.

Hi PoohsFan1!!!!! Still haven't heard all about your most recent trip! We'll have to chat soon!

Your family sounds like ours. We do the same thing...the day of our LeCellier lunch ADR, we start in Canada. If we are coming from BC, we start in Great Britain and head towards France. Other times we begin with lunch in Mexico, get school bread for breakfast and finish with a Napoleon and Gran Marnier Slushie in France.

Oh man...thinking about this makes me want to be there NOW!

I NEED a margarita first so I always head towards Mexico and make my way around. I think I'm going to try it the other way this time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter