Update on Garden Grill?

mickeyholic

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been given an update to the reopening of Garden Grill. My family will be at Disney in July and are hoping to attend the ice cream social. We have heard the sundaes are huge and delicious while the character interaction is Great. We will all be so disappointed if it is not open. :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

I just had a conversation with a CM today regarding the opening of the Garden Grill. I asked if they were taking PS for June yet. She said that when she tried there was a message stating that the restaurant wouldn't open until July 7th :confused3

She continued that she didn't understand why and to keep calling back that maybe this date will be changed.

I know what you mean about feeling disappointed if this restaurant isn't opened. We always go to Garden Grill and my family will be disappointed also. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter