Update: Mouse Dining and Candlelight Processional Alerts

LisaDKG

A little obsessed...
I have a paid account and several alerts set up with Mouse Dining to check for availability at any of the CP restaurants at Epcot on Dec 7. I received 2 alerts yesterday and was able to pick a reservation at a desirable time and desirable restaurant although I had to drop my original CP reservation (made on the day CP reservations first dropped) as it had a conflicting time. The reservation went through just fine but when I checked on MDE it is just showing as a regular lunch ADR and not a CP ADR.

I am super sad! I even called Disney Dining to check but there is nothing about CP attached to the reservation. I put an email in to Mouse Dining for them to check on their end as to why the alert is clearly for CP but it doesn't book CP. I have had really great success with using them for other reservations so this is very disappointing.

Just got an email back from Mouse Dining that they are working on their links with their developer as Disney changed how they incorporated these specific reservations into their system. They refunded me my month’s subscription so I am very pleased with their quick response and customer service. On top of that I was able to find myself a new ADR for CP at Spice Road! All’s well that ends well…

I’ve heard some of the reservation finders are having issues since Disney modified their dining reservation system. Touring Plans has had problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter