Upcoming GKTW Meet & Fundraiser: September New England Dis Meet Info!!

Well i survived work tonight . wEnt straight from Niagara Falls to work and worked just 9. Trying to get laundry done. To the committee for planning this weekend thank you for a wonderful weekend. To Pete thanks for bringing everyone up from the podcast and for recording a show. It was nice meeting everyone and this will be a weekend i will never forget.

Thank you all for the positive feedback, it means so much! Just wanted to let people know that we have a few T shirts left if anyone would like one and didn't get a chance to buy one. Send me a PM and I will get one in the mail to you.

Thanks...I was looking for a Large white shirt. I will have to get one next year. Thanks again for a great meet!

My email for sending me any photos for the scrapbook is nclyncly12@aol.com
This scrapbook is a digital one meaning its made using a digital program then copies are printed when ordered.
I would love to get photos from as many of you as possible!
Robin

I guess I wasn't a member either. :confused3 I just went to the search for people, places, and things and typed disuplugged. Give it a try.

Thanks bill! I finally found it.. I had to type it in as one word like you showed in your post and it worked! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!