*** Upcoming 2013 Jan to March Disney Discount Offer : Details ***

I too am curious to know how calling will have a cheaper price...

I thought the online price is what it is-- and an agent will have the same price

Once the SPD plan was up my total from calling was exactly what was online, wonder if the differences one had was due to a lapse in the site updating?

If someone just goes to the "book a vacation" link on the page then the system doesn't apply the discount. You have to go to the "Special Offer" link and book through the special offer page for the discount to show up for your online quote.

If someone just went to the book a vacation option and looked at prices it would be more than when you call in because when they called in then they would have been given the price with the discount. If someone goes to the special offer page and gets a quote following the links on those pages then it shoudl match up to the quote you get when you call.

First post has been updated with links to the general public offers and booking link on the Disney Site.

So with this promo starting on 1/2 does that mean they expect most of te post-Christmas crowd to be gone by then? :confused3 I'd consider not taking the girls back to school on 1/3&4 if that's the case but forget it if it will be crazy busy.

So with this promo starting on 1/2 does that mean they expect most of te post-Christmas crowd to be gone by then? :confused3 I'd consider not taking the girls back to school on 1/3&4 if that's the case but forget it if it will be crazy busy.

Hi,

Normally the biggest bulk of the crowds are gone by 2nd.. but there are always some who stick around thru the end of that first week.. which this year is the fifth..

Still.. pretty much immediately after New Year's the airport exodus begins.

Hi,

Normally the biggest bulk of the crowds are gone by 2nd.. but there are always some who stick around thru the end of that first week.. which this year is the fifth..

Still.. pretty much immediately after New Year's the airport exodus begins.

Awesome. Thank you!!:goodvibes

so saw this ad but when I called about it this morning Cast Member told me I was wrong!!! I saw it on TV this weekend as well:

Explore Magic Your Way Vacation Packages

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

Room & Tickets
6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as
$72 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,009*
Room, Tickets & Dining
6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,771*
Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

For additional booking questions, please call (407) 939-7905 or your Travel Agent. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 102229-50.

I asked about the August time frame and she told me I was wrong there wasn't such an ad!!! It's on their website...here is the link! : http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/vacation-packages/?CMP=BAC-CRT|6981997|1009039|87822955|50354732

UGH!!! I would love to book for August but Cast Member told me their specials were only until March...well there it is plain as day on their site!

yes, the current discounts are only up to March 7th..... after that, it's just their standard package prices.

so saw this ad but when I called about it this morning Cast Member told me I was wrong!!! I saw it on TV this weekend as well:

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

Room & Tickets
6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as

Room, Tickets & Dining
6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

For additional booking questions, please call (407) 939-7905 or your Travel Agent. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

I asked about the August time frame and she told me I was wrong there wasn't such an ad!!! It's on their website...here is the link! : http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/vacation-packages/?CMP=BAC-CRT|6981997|1009039|87822955|50354732

UGH!!! I would love to book for August but Cast Member told me their specials were only until March...well there it is plain as day on their site!

It's confusing but this ad is for regular prices. I'm sure they use value pricing when they give the estimated price but it's not a special offer, it's just advertising 'how cheap' you can get a magic your way package.

yes, the current discounts are only up to March 7th..... after that, it's just their standard package prices.

but what about this line? *Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

Room & Tickets

Room, Tickets & Dining

Vacation Package Details

but what about this line? *Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.

Those are the dates you can get value rates for resorts. Disney has value seasons, moderate rate seasons, and high seasons where the pricing is different because of crowds. You can book something now and apply a discount later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter