UP & above... Canada & Bonsai Terrace Escape Wedding - 5/5/2016 - UPDATE: Trip plans

Yay an update! Oh my god all the delicious food!! That sampler package sounds like a really good idea. Your trip report makes me so excited for our trip this October.

You are getting so close to your wedding! I hope all the planning is wrapping up nicely and it is smooth sailing until your wedding.

For now, it seems like everything goes smoothly, but next week is my dress fitting... that's probably the scariest part for me until the wedding! And I only can give back that your Instagram pics of the F&W in DL make me soon hungry as well! Can't wait for Flower & Garden!

Dawww you got an anniversary pic for me!! It looks so cute, even with the photo bomb by the CM finger!

You're making me miss food & wine with all these delicious looking pictures! So much yummy-ness all around. Hope you're feel better!

Of course, I did ;-) And thanks, yes, I am better now - I really was so afraid it was something worse, but I am almost back to normal now!

I just finished getting all caught up. First of all - wow! Those engagement pictures are awesome! I love the ones of you guys dancing. Your wedding dress is beautiful, I can't wait to see how it looks in the end! Your wedding is actually getting really close, I'm sure you must be getting excited.

When we went to WDW this past January, I was so excited about the German pavilion, I spent so much money on Haribo's. I've actually been to Germany before, and the entire time we were in Bonn all I seemed to eat were Haribo gummies...

Thank you so much! I am actually planning on making gifts for the vendors with different kinds of Haribo! Did you know they were actually invented in Bonn? And yes, I'm quite excited!!!

UP and above...

What are the guys wearing?

So I figured I’m going to switch between TR and PJ to mix things up a bit and don’t bother you in the last week with every little detail! Updates will come regularly, so be sure to check back!

Pretty much from the beginning on I wanted DF to wear a Smoking. Because we attend at least 2 balls a year, I see him in his evening suit all the time, so I wanted something more special for our wedding. Lucky me, he was all in and I think he looks gorgeous.

As I’ll explain later, I went a bit overboard with all my hair accesoires (I’m very font of them, as you could tell from my engagement pictures), so we created different looks for DF as well. We will have different accessories for the wedding, the dessert party and the MK and DHS shoots!

IMG_6848.jpg
This is his look for the DHS shoot. Only he will be wearing full lacquer shoes (both are dancing shoes from the German brand Diamant Dance Shoes).

IMG_6833.jpg
This will be his look for the other events.

IMG_6827.jpg
For the wedding he will wear his custom made Legend of Zelda bow tie from the Easy shop SheMakesGlamour. Steph, the owner, is amazing to work with and I highly recommend her for any custom Disney designs! She makes beautiful bows as well (you see the one she surprised me with on the left). The Star Trek bow tie is for our officiant. He is a real Trekkie and I think it's so fitting that he will be the captain of our day! He will get matching cufflinks from us as well. These are also our gifts to him (as a dancing teacher he can make good use of them).

Regarding cufflinks... did I mention we're now engaged for 2,5 years? We had the Legend of Zelda incorporation planned from the beginning because DF is a big video gamer and this is his favorite gaming series, so over the years he assembled quite a collection of cufflinks:

IMG_0004.JPG
These are the ones I got him for his 30th! Little ocarinas! (not sure if he will wear them for the wedding) - they're from OhMy Geekness of Etsy

IMG_0007.JPG
These silver triforces are the ones he will be wearing (with bonus kitty for you) together with the infamous GrapeSoda Pin, that I got together with over bottle pins from MyHoards on Etsy.

IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
The golden triforces are the ones for the dessert party. These, the silver ones and the hearts, I all got from the Zelda Ocarina Shop (you can find them on Etsy, their own website and on amazon) in their big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! they're pretty good quality.

For the MK shoot he will also be wearing a bow tie my mum is going to make out of the part from my dress that was cut off. I hope all goes well!

Let me know what you think? These are only a few of the little "Easter eggs" as I like to call them!

Ceremony Decór

So, I think most of you know that Peter isn’t coming tot he wedding anymore, but fortunately Renee Silverman was available and I think she’s the right pick for us. I’m just sorry, I couldn’t write more on here!

But now... on to decór:

So, I think Canada Terrace is perfect for an UP! adventure theme, especially with the waterfall. I always pictured just us in front oft he waterfall.

IMG_0761.JPG

That’s why I had kind of a bridezilla moment when I saw a picture of a wedding set-up where they left the benches there in front oft he railing – and put the table fort he sand ceremony before it. This looked so off to me and I immediately emailed my planner, just to find out she couldn’t do anything about it. She had to request a special work order fort he workers at EPCOT which had to be approved by EPCOT itself – it took about 4 weeks, but it got approved.

IMG_5691.JPG
The set-up of doom! But at least the waterfall is operating - something I also had to request, because apparently they only do this when you beg them (which I don't get - I mean it's like the signature point of the location, am I right?)

But how to decorate it? I don’t like the pedestals with flowers they put in front oft he waterfall at all, because I think they disturb the setting. Moreover we don’t need any chairs, so the standard upgrade oft he Escape package wasn’t an option. Moreover, I think spending almost 2000 $ on ceremony decór for our little group was insane and I knew from the beginning that this was the place I wanted to save money.

Well, UP makes you think of balloons, but soon I realised that these would also conflict with the view. And that’s how I came up with the idea on putting lanterns on the railing. We have six total that go from dark lilac, lavender, apricot, orange, mint to dark green which are also our colors.

The only other decór will be two 30 inch ballons that go on each side of the cake table. At first I wanted to invest in flower petals as well, but the first quote was 550 $ (no way) and having them scattered would have still been like 250 $ (still to much for something that might be blown away in a second).

So, this might be only a little decór, but we spent only 160$ total and that’s pretty awesome!

Cake and champagne celebration

The cake topper really gave me headaches – I searched Etsy for months, especially after I realized that we couldn’t and wouldn’t afford to pay 250 $ to have them put plain fondant on the cake.

I wanted something special that caught our theme as well ash ad something special. I had these idea in mind with the UP! chairs (most obvious choice) and putting our cats on them.

Unfortunately, because I was afraid of the cost, I waited to long and all sellers were booked. But then I found the seller Asia World from Vietnam and I have to say they were pretty accomodating and delivered right on point.

I’m pretty happy with how they came out. The only thing I didn’t like was the little wooden plate they were supposed to stay on, but another DisBride put hers on a little carpet, so my mom made on in our wedding colors!

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
another close-up of the carpet!

This baby is going to be on top oft he Petite Nouveau style cake, but with the sugar floral removed (because it won’t match any oft he other floral and at least this was without a surcharge).
image1.jpg
official DFTW pic
image2.jpg
no sugar floral for you!

They were also very accomodating about my lactose intolerancy I discovered in January (after we paid in full in December).

The top tier will be chocolate cake with raspberry icing and the bottom cake will be almond cake with caramel dark chocolate filling. I’m really looking forward to cake (and no, I don’t have a problem with cake being my first meal of the day – I belong to those people that eat their birthday cake every day for breakfast until it’s gone – and I love it.

We’ve also decided on the two bottles of cider and the one bottle of champagne, because we aren’t huge drinkers and don’t want to start the day on alcohol. We requested the champagne to be left closed, so we can have it sometime in our honeymoon<3. Otherwise Jenny would be the only one drinking it. Fortunately the water station is also included in the package price.

Currently my mouth already is watering with the thought of all this cake! I hope it’s as delicious as everyone says!

I also scored a beautiful Vera Wang by Wedgwood cake knife and server set off of Westwing, a company that sells furniture and decór at discounted prices. I also have a matching frame and my girls got me a compact mirror for my birthday when I realised I had none that I could show in my wedding pics.

IMG_5790.jpg
sorry, that screen shot is all I have!
IMG_5982.JPG
and I love their packaging!!!

For both server set and frame I paid less than for the DFTW server set and I like the style far more.

I can't wait to see how it looks! I have an obsession with lanterns :rolleyes:

I can't believe there had to be a work order to remove the bench and you had to ask them to run the waterfall? I looked at Canada Terrace for an escape wedding and feel the same - isn't that part of having it there??

ETA: I love your cake topper! I love when people include their pets - I wish I could do the same, but we probably won't be able to get a pet of our own until after the wedding.

That is absolutely insane that the bench is not automatically moved for a wedding ceremony! I'm glad they approved that and the waterfall for your ceremony.

I'm dying over your cake topper. It is way too cute. The rug your mom made is perfect!

There are people out there who think it is wrong to eat cake first thing in the morning?? :scared1:

As well as having our 2 tier cake to share between the 5 of us hubby's birthday was 3 days after the wedding and I got him a chocolate monorail and tuxedo strawberries for when we had dinner that night....
He'd wander into the fridge and be munching on a white chocolate monorail for breakfast :D

We did finish the amazing cake (at whatever time of day we wanted) :D

As for Decor...this is partly why we picked the Wedding Pavilion which we thought was stunning on its own. We only added a $95 vase of flowers on the altar and then we had 4 pink mickey balloons to have fun with the photography after the ceremony. Those balloons were the BEST decision we ever made....they made great photos.

I can't wait to see how it looks! I have an obsession with lanterns :rolleyes:

I can't believe there had to be a work order to remove the bench and you had to ask them to run the waterfall? I looked at Canada Terrace for an escape wedding and feel the same - isn't that part of having it there??

ETA: I love your cake topper! I love when people include their pets - I wish I could do the same, but we probably won't be able to get a pet of our own until after the wedding.
That is absolutely insane that the bench is not automatically moved for a wedding ceremony! I'm glad they approved that and the waterfall for your ceremony.

I'm dying over your cake topper. It is way too cute. The rug your mom made is perfect!

There are people out there who think it is wrong to eat cake first thing in the morning?? :scared1:

Yeah, I also think that this is totally bizarre. There was even a point were it seemed like they wanted to make us pay to remove them.. And thanks for your compliments on the cake topper! We showed it to Renee on our first call last night and she was like 'oh, your guys are the cutest' (I totally love her<3).

As well as having our 2 tier cake to share between the 5 of us hubby's birthday was 3 days after the wedding and I got him a chocolate monorail and tuxedo strawberries for when we had dinner that night....
He'd wander into the fridge and be munching on a white chocolate monorail for breakfast :D

We did finish the amazing cake (at whatever time of day we wanted) :D

As for Decor...this is partly why we picked the Wedding Pavilion which we thought was stunning on its own. We only added a $95 vase of flowers on the altar and then we had 4 pink mickey balloons to have fun with the photography after the ceremony. Those balloons were the BEST decision we ever made....they made great photos.

Oh yes, Disney's venues are so beautiful on there own and I can't wait what Nate and Jensey make of our balloons - I also primarily wanted them for the photos!:P - and white chocolate monorail?! that sounds amazing!

This one's for Lauren!:D

Tutorial: how to make a Kusudama paper/park map bouquet

As all of you who follow my Instagram know, I’m making the bouquets myself. And just a little disclaimer - this won't be a full step by step tutorial, because there are plenty of them. This is my way to do it, although it might not be the best, I'm happy with the result and I love it!

I did this for two reasons:

1) There was no way, I was spending over 110$ to have a bouquet for my MOH (or anybody else that might have come along).

2) I really wanted to match my bouquet tot he bridesmaids.

3) I knew I wanted to have a bouquet for my at-home-reception.

I searched Etsy for years (no exaggeration here, I started right after we got engaged), until I found paper flower bouquets made from books. Still, the prices (although they were fair for the work involved) seemed a little to high for me, but I was hesitant to do them myself, because I suck at origami.

But then I found Mindy Marzec’s tutorial for a park map bouquet on her blog (thisfairytalelife.com) and I tried them with some origami paper we had left over from DF’s 30th (we made little Super Mario Stars). It worked!

I found out that you’ll find tons of tutorials on blogs and YouTube once you search for „Kusudama flowers“.
IMG_6899.JPG
IMG_6901.JPG
And this is what they should look like when all petals are glued together. Putting five together make them seem the most flower like in my opinion. It is also a good to invest in white plastic paper clips. They don't stain and are easier to remove. Mine were also v-shaped.

After you found a tutorial that works best for you, but here’s some advice on things I didn’t read anywhere:

1) Don’t use wooden sticks as you won’t be able to bent them the way you like! I used florist wire and could bent them anywhere I wanted.

Before glueing them into the already assembled (!) flowers, take one piece of florist wire, a piece of adhesive tape and a toothpick and glue them together – that way the flowers get sturdier. I even went ahead and painted the toothpicks black for my bouquet on one half, so that you can’t see them as much shining through.
IMG_7080.JPG
Here you can see the wire, the tape and the toothpicks.

After you prepared the florist wire, go ahead and dip them in some good old Mod Podge (at least so that the tape part is covered). Mod Podge is also gold when it comes to glue the petals together!

2) It took me months to think of a handle – I thought of a wooden stick, wrapping the ends, etc, until my mom suggested a bamboo stick. Bamboo is very sturdy and almost completely hollow. You can just stick the ends of the florist wire in it (after filling it with a decent amount of hot glue) and you’ve got yourself a beautiful looking handle.

3) Grab tape and hold every other flower together when assembling them or this will lead to a lot of unnecessary cursing...

4) Don’t worry about the holes in the middle to much – just use something to cover them! After seeing the amazing pic from Jensey of another Disbride’s park map bouquet, I went ahead and looked for Mickey rhinestones on Etsy. I can tell you – these are expensive! Still, there was no way I would spent days trying to assemble 3 rhinestones in a Mickey shape.
IMG_7077.jpg
A bouquet without bling.

Moreover the whole plan was to save money and not throw it into expensive DIY. After long searching hours, I finally found the QianKraftKit Shop on Etsy – 80 mickey rhinestones were only 4$ and they even (as most Etsy shops) gave a discount in their discription. Shipping was 7$, but I still have some left and they shipped fast and are good quality. Of course, I had glue all over my hands when putting them on the flowers, but as the park maps were free for me, I didn’t care – that was something I had to have.

IMG_7084.jpg
Me trying to not glue any Mickeys on my hands!

The ones from the park maps maybe cost me about 10€ each and I love them.

Mine was a little bit more expensive – but I’m the bride! Some of the origami paper I used I bought at Mitsukoshi at Japan, Epcot, what made it even more special for me! I especially love the Kiki’s Delivery Service and My Neighbour Totoro paper they got, because these are my favorite two Studio Ghibli movies!!! And one flower is even supposed to glow in the dark! Moreover I wanted a more sophisticated look, that’s why I went with pearls instead of Mickeys.

My mom and I realized that when putting the thick Origami paper flowers together that these wouldn’t tie together as good as the park map ones. Well, good thing I have so many fabric left from my dress! We stuffed the holes you could see through with tulle and soft tulle and my mom sew a collar from the satin that we tied with ribbons in our wedding colors.

IMG_7373.JPG
My bouquet!!!
IMG_7364.JPG

On the ribbon you see some frames with family pictures that I assembled myself (the kit from ILovePaperkits was so much cheaper than the ones you can order already assembled and really easy to make with their instructions). DF is also going to have two oft hem inside his jacket at his heart.

If you have any other questions, let me know! I’d love to help!

Thank you Kathi! You're the best and your bouquets are so beautiful! I can't wait to see how everything ties together on your wedding day. Its coming up so fast!

This one's for Lauren!:D

Tutorial: how to make a Kusudama paper/park map bouquet

As all of you who follow my Instagram know, I’m making the bouquets myself. And just a little disclaimer - this won't be a full step by step tutorial, because there are plenty of them. This is my way to do it, although it might not be the best, I'm happy with the result and I love it!

I did this for two reasons:

1) There was no way, I was spending over 110$ to have a bouquet for my MOH (or anybody else that might have come along).

2) I really wanted to match my bouquet tot he bridesmaids.

3) I knew I wanted to have a bouquet for my at-home-reception.

I searched Etsy for years (no exaggeration here, I started right after we got engaged), until I found paper flower bouquets made from books. Still, the prices (although they were fair for the work involved) seemed a little to high for me, but I was hesitant to do them myself, because I suck at origami.

But then I found Mindy Marzec’s tutorial for a park map bouquet on her blog (thisfairytalelife.com) and I tried them with some origami paper we had left over from DF’s 30th (we made little Super Mario Stars). It worked!

I found out that you’ll find tons of tutorials on blogs and YouTube once you search for „Kusudama flowers“.
View attachment 163075
View attachment 163076
And this is what they should look like when all petals are glued together. Putting five together make them seem the most flower like in my opinion. It is also a good to invest in white plastic paper clips. They don't stain and are easier to remove. Mine were also v-shaped.

After you found a tutorial that works best for you, but here’s some advice on things I didn’t read anywhere:

1) Don’t use wooden sticks as you won’t be able to bent them the way you like! I used florist wire and could bent them anywhere I wanted.

Before glueing them into the already assembled (!) flowers, take one piece of florist wire, a piece of adhesive tape and a toothpick and glue them together – that way the flowers get sturdier. I even went ahead and painted the toothpicks black for my bouquet on one half, so that you can’t see them as much shining through.
View attachment 163077
Here you can see the wire, the tape and the toothpicks.

After you prepared the florist wire, go ahead and dip them in some good old Mod Podge (at least so that the tape part is covered). Mod Podge is also gold when it comes to glue the petals together!

2) It took me months to think of a handle – I thought of a wooden stick, wrapping the ends, etc, until my mom suggested a bamboo stick. Bamboo is very sturdy and almost completely hollow. You can just stick the ends of the florist wire in it (after filling it with a decent amount of hot glue) and you’ve got yourself a beautiful looking handle.

3) Grab tape and hold every other flower together when assembling them or this will lead to a lot of unnecessary cursing...

4) Don’t worry about the holes in the middle to much – just use something to cover them! After seeing the amazing pic from Jensey of another Disbride’s park map bouquet, I went ahead and looked for Mickey rhinestones on Etsy. I can tell you – these are expensive! Still, there was no way I would spent days trying to assemble 3 rhinestones in a Mickey shape.
View attachment 163080
A bouquet without bling.

Moreover the whole plan was to save money and not throw it into expensive DIY. After long searching hours, I finally found the QianKraftKit Shop on Etsy – 80 mickey rhinestones were only 4$ and they even (as most Etsy shops) gave a discount in their discription. Shipping was 7$, but I still have some left and they shipped fast and are good quality. Of course, I had glue all over my hands when putting them on the flowers, but as the park maps were free for me, I didn’t care – that was something I had to have.

View attachment 163081
Me trying to not glue any Mickeys on my hands!

The ones from the park maps maybe cost me about 10€ each and I love them.

Mine was a little bit more expensive – but I’m the bride! Some of the origami paper I used I bought at Mitsukoshi at Japan, Epcot, what made it even more special for me! I especially love the Kiki’s Delivery Service and My Neighbour Totoro paper they got, because these are my favorite two Studio Ghibli movies!!! And one flower is even supposed to glow in the dark! Moreover I wanted a more sophisticated look, that’s why I went with pearls instead of Mickeys.

My mom and I realized that when putting the thick Origami paper flowers together that these wouldn’t tie together as good as the park map ones. Well, good thing I have so many fabric left from my dress! We stuffed the holes you could see through with tulle and soft tulle and my mom sew a collar from the satin that we tied with ribbons in our wedding colors.

View attachment 163078
My bouquet!!!
View attachment 163079

On the ribbon you see some frames with family pictures that I assembled myself (the kit from ILovePaperkits was so much cheaper than the ones you can order already assembled and really easy to make with their instructions). DF is also going to have two oft hem inside his jacket at his heart.

If you have any other questions, let me know! I’d love to help!

These are great! They look beautiful and I love how they can be completely customized! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store! ;)

I've missed so much!! Ok first, LOVE DF's wedding attire! He looks smashing, in both outfits!! I'm sorry about the officiant drama, but I'm glad it seems to have worked out for the best.

LOOOOOOOVE your cake topper!!! I seriously want a VR just because we didn't have cats when we got married and I wish they had been involved in our wedding. So cute!

And finally, the bouquets - can you say perfect?! They look amazing, well done!

I can't believe you're almost there!!! I feel like I've been waiting for your day to come forever! :)

Thanks so much everybody! I'm really behind with my trip report, but I try my best to post as much as I can before we leave!

I've missed so much!! Ok first, LOVE DF's wedding attire! He looks smashing, in both outfits!! I'm sorry about the officiant drama, but I'm glad it seems to have worked out for the best.

LOOOOOOOVE your cake topper!!! I seriously want a VR just because we didn't have cats when we got married and I wish they had been involved in our wedding. So cute!

And finally, the bouquets - can you say perfect?! They look amazing, well done!

I can't believe you're almost there!!! I feel like I've been waiting for your day to come forever! :)

I understand you - we really became a family with our cats - and Renee is so amazing, we will have them in our ceremony - and not only you, I really had to wait a long time and although I'm kind of stressed out, I'm happy the day has finally come (and I can't wait to have Floridian weather).

Love all the personal touches you're bringing! Excited to see how the lantern decor at the Canada terrace will turn out!

What are the girls wearing?

I’m so sorry that I abandoned you again, but things went kind of crazy – the ground staff on every major German airport decided to go on strike and we don’t know if our flights get cancelled.

And then there were a few last minute changes and I still haven’t heard back from Private Dining...

But I will at least get you updated on all that is planned.

As I told you already, I went a littel overboard with head accesoires. I knew from the beginning that I didn’t want something with to much bling and that I really wanted everything to match.

That’s why I looked for sellers on Etsy and I found Jules Bridal Jewelry in Ireland. She is so nice to talk to, does custom orders and has free worldwide shipping! She was even so kind to inform me of her annual sale, so I could get the more pricier option I liked and still was within budget. She created matching earrings and the two-row pearl bracelet with a matching rosegold clasp.

This will be my look for the wedding day.
IMG_6370.JPG
The headpiece will go over my veil, but this is the best pic I have so far.

The next piece came more as a surprise. A seller named Klara Kleinfeld that I liked for a long time did (and still does) a charity sale for her project to help women in Africa with female hygiene. She listed items on her Facebook and you could pay whatever you liked. She listed this perfect Kanzashi hair comb that I’m planning on wearing to our DP, because I think my other comb won’t be visible in the low lighting and my dark hair.
IMG_6811.jpg
Sorry for the crappy screenshot.

And the last piece is from my favorite shop in the whole world – Jazzafine – pieces full of verve. You can find Carolina on Etsy, DaWanda (German Etsy) and simply on Facebook and she is so amazing to work with. She did all my head pieces until now (see my engagement pictures). I simply sent her some of the left-over fabric fromm y dress and she, after consultation with me, designed a beautiful fascinator and a matching bridcage veil. I always wanted to wear a birdcage veil until I found my dress. And although I love my long veil, I never wanted to give up my inital idea completely.

IMG_3899.jpg
IMG_6478.jpg
Ignore the glamorous no make-up, messy bun look.

Jenny has found a beautiful mint dress and is going to wear the earrings with which I asked her to be my maid of honor. I also bought her a matching necklace to thank her which she doesn’t know about ;-).
IMG_6971.jpg
Jenny's dress!
IMG_1707.JPG
Jenny's earrings!
IMG_1682.JPG
Michéle's bracelet!
The seller is Otis B. Jewelry and can be found on Etsy as well!

To get ready I got ropes for me and my 2 maids of honor (for our at-home-reception I'm going to get ready with my other MOH):
IMG_5999.JPG
Not pictured is my white one! I love cherry blossoms. I purchased them from Etsy seller silkandmore from India and they're absolutely adorable. Moreover I was able to adjust sizes and length which is perfect because I'm quite small, Jenny is even smaller and Michéle (my second MOH) is quite tall. That way they all look like we belong together. You can see the height differences above - Michéle is almost 20cm taller than Jenny. I also got matching bags for everybody!

My mom also sewes me a little purse from my dress – and I love it!
IMG_7491.jpg

Moreover she replaced the bow on my garter with a Legend of Zelda bow – a little surprise for DF.
IMG_6693.jpg

And at last of course, I purchased a bridal hanger from GetHungUp. She actually sent it today to our resort - fingers crossed that it'll arrive in time. I bought it a long time ago when she participated in the small business day, but she was absolutely fine with it being delivered now.

That's probably the best tip I can give: plan everything ahead of time, even small details. That way you can score great deals and don't have to purchase everything at once for the full price or can save up for quite some time (see my Louboutins).

I love all your hair pieces - IMO no such thing as too many!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK!!!!!!! I'll be furiously stalking the internets for photos of you guys!

I love all your hair pieces - IMO no such thing as too many!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK!!!!!!! I'll be furiously stalking the internets for photos of you guys!

I know! Where did all the time go? And I feel the whole time like I'm missing or forgetting something important, but I can't put my finger on it!
I'm getting partially really excited and also anxious, but I guess that's normal!
I'm also really pumped for Floridian weather as it is snowing here (and although I love snow, it's simply 2 months too late.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts