Unused days on hoppers?

It'sMe

Mouseketeer
Is there a place at the resorts where they can tell me how many unused days I have on my park hoppers?

As far as I know, the resorts do not have the equipment to scan tickets. You will have to take the tickets to one of the parks or to one of the Guest Services desks in Downtown Disney.

I may be wrong, but I think that the Resorts CAN scan the hopper passes because the last time we stayed at the All Stars, we wanted to just "check" our passes for days left (just to be safe) and they were able to tell us how many days were left on the passes. Now these were the ones coded onto a room key, so I don't know if that makes any difference or not?

You are not wrong, Beth. :)

Both the front desk and Guest Services at the resorts can scan your passes. They don't have to be on resort ID's. They can scan any of them.

It's not a matter of having the equipment, it's a matter of being able to connect to the ATS ticket database. The resorts all have that capability.

Thanks for the great information. I'm a real planner and don't want to get to the gate to know the status of my tickets. I'll definately check at the front desk when I arrive. Thanks!

Geez Carol, for all the great info and answers you supply to others I'm sure no one's going to keep score on this one. Besides, you qualified your answer with "As far as I know". So your answer was true with the knowledge you had. :)

<hr size=4 noshade>

It'sMe said:
"I'm a real planner and don't want to get to the gate to know the status of my tickets."
Ironically, all they can tell you at the gate (turnstyles) is that you have no admissions left. The turnstyles can't read what's remaining on a pass. They can only find out if you have an admission remaining to get you into the park for that day. Just a quirky little tidbit that many folks don't realize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter