Universal Tickets

ScottishFansie

Earning My Ears
Hi there

I am looking to get tickets for universal when I go in September 2017.

Where is best to get tickets? The cheapest i could find was £240.

Any Ideas?

I've read on another site that Thompson shops have them on offer at £199. Other than that the cheapest I have found is with Orlando attraction tickets - they are £221 with an offer for $10 gift card until the end of January.

I popped into our local Thomsons today and they were selling for £218 which is still a good offer

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but can you get a one or two day pass? I don't want to pay over £200 for tix when we will only visit once or twice?

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but can you get a one or two day pass? I don't want to pay over £200 for tix when we will only visit once or twice?

We are visiting one day only, buying the one day park to park direct from universal. The exchange rate isn't great I know but not wasting money on days we just won't use. Currently $160 plus tax for adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter