Universal Studios Europe?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Anyone heard anything new on Universal Studios coming to Europe since the rumours of them buying Port Adventura in Spain began at the start of the year? A quick look online doesn’t seem to show any new news on it since the start of the year, so I’m guessing this was a rumour only and not actually happening / was real?

Anyone heard anything new on Universal Studios coming to Europe since the rumours of them buying Port Adventura in Spain began at the start of the year? A quick look online doesn’t seem to show any new news on it since the start of the year, so I’m guessing this was a rumour only and not actually happening / was real?
I didn't know there's plans for Universal coming to Europe I'll have to research about that to find out. What I do know is that there's a Disneyland coming to London.

I didn't know there's plans for Universal coming to Europe I'll have to research about that to find out. What I do know is that there's a Disneyland coming to London.
I've just read an article now about Universal coming to Europe I only can find one article only and it was written a few months ago. I'm not sure if it's happening or not but I do know that Disneyland is coming to London, There's also Disney cruises departing from UK every summer and there's a Legoland Windsor and there's going to be a new rollercoaster coming to Legoland Windsor next year in 2024.

I've just read an article now about Universal coming to Europe I only can find one article only and it was written a few months ago. I'm not sure if it's happening or not but I do know that Disneyland is coming to London, There's also Disney cruises departing from UK every summer and there's a Legoland Windsor and there's going to be a new rollercoaster coming to Legoland Windsor next year in 2024.
Yeah they probably the similar articles I saw. I doubt a Disneyland is coming to London though when they have Disney Paris in Europe. I have heard about Disney style parks possibly coming to London by other companies but i doubt Disney will. Disney Paris relies on uk customers so doubt a Disney in London will ever be built

Disneyland London is actually the what they call The London Resort. It was going to be a Paramount Pictures-themed park, but they backed out. Maybe Universal should take over the London Resort project so they can finally bring their theme park magic to Europe, via Britain.

Disneyland London is actually the what they call The London Resort. It was going to be a Paramount Pictures-themed park, but they backed out. Maybe Universal should take over the London Resort project so they can finally bring their theme park magic to Europe, via Britain.
That's right the one coming to London is an Paramount make type.
There's also a Disneyland coming to Oklahoma too as it was mentioned by Craig on the DIS Unplugged podcast show

That's American Heartland Theme Park you are talking about.
Yes Oklahoma is in USA
In London I think there's plans for Disneyland Paramount type coming to London
At this time we have Legoland Windsor, Drayton Manor including Thomas land and Paultons Park the home of Peppa Pig hopefully Disneyland but Paramount themed park might come to London.

Yes Oklahoma is in USA
In London I think there's plans for Disneyland Paramount type coming to London
At this time we have Legoland Windsor, Drayton Manor including Thomas land and Paultons Park the home of Peppa Pig hopefully Disneyland but Paramount themed park might come to London.
I told you already that Paramount has backed out of the London project from what I have heard, meaning that there won’t be a Paramount-themed park in England. Heck, said project has been running into some difficulties, especially with environmental concerns by Natural England and the holding company going into administration.

This is why I think there should be a new plan for Comcast to build Universal Studios England in Swanscombe, the Kent town where The London Resort is/was planned to be built in. I think that my idea should also include an actual working film studio in the park, serving as Universal's UK film lot like Warner Bros. has. The England park could even be bigger than all the other Universal parks around the world, with many of the Universal rides you know and love, plus some England park exclusives!

Sorry Non The DIS or Dreams Unlimited related screenshot hope this is allowed please delete if not allowed

I found on Mickey From The UK page that Universal is looking to buy a land in UK.

View attachment 818952
Oh yes saw this yesterday. If true probably won’t be built for about 10 years and the articles I’ve seen state that universal nor even decided upon anything yet. Being the uk it’ll probably have to go through lots of red tape before built. With this and Spain rumour I’m not sure which is true if any now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter