Universal front of line

pkondz

Brace yourself for immediate disintegration
Probably been asked before (Ha! And you've never heard that line before!) but.
I'm trying to book a hotel + Uni package but it only gives the option of regular tickets. Can I upgrade those package tickets to Front of the Line tickets afterwards?
Or, if I buy hotel and FOTL tickets separately, do I still get access to Potter land an hour in advance?

Thanks!

Jumping on this thread. Tried asking some questions about FOTL passes a month ago but nobody seemed to know. Guessing most people don't buy them.

Based on my research, I believe that FOTL tickets alone give someone access to the 1 hour early admission to Harry Potter.

If you book a hotel + ticket package at Universal, you also get the early admission.

So if you decide to book them separately, my understanding is you would get it because of your FOTL ticket purchase.

Last edited:
Jumping on this thread. Tried asking some questions about FOTL passes a month ago but nobody seemed to know. Guessing most people don't buy them.

Based on my research, I believe that FOTL tickets alone give someone access to the 1 hour early admission to Harry Potter.

If you book a hotel + ticket package at Universal, you also get the early admission.

So if you decide to book them separately, my understanding is you would get it because of your FOTL ticket purchase.

Okay, thanks. I wound up buying the hotel and tickets (FOTL) separately. If we can get in early, fine. Otherwise.... still have those FOTL tix.

Okay, thanks. I wound up buying the hotel and tickets (FOTL) separately. If we can get in early, fine. Otherwise.... still have those FOTL tix.

Right, and FOTL would be more than enough to do everything at least once. But I'm pretty positive you'll get the extra hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter