Universal 1 day / 2 park ticket, not 14 days!

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere online you can buy a universal 1 day 2 park ticket? I can only find the £339 14 day ticket on every site I see but all we need is a one day/ park hopper ticket which I would have thought would be cheaper?

Apologies for jumping on this thread- GirlDreamer, I noticed you stayed at the Holiday Inn LBV and just wondered if you thought it was an ok hotel? Looking at booking somewhere offsite (could be a shock to the system!!) as we can't justify Disney prices for hardly any benefits.

Apologies for jumping on this thread- GirlDreamer, I noticed you stayed at the Holiday Inn LBV and just wondered if you thought it was an ok hotel? Looking at booking somewhere offsite (could be a shock to the system!!) as we can't justify Disney prices for hardly any benefits.
Hi, I never did stay there in the end I was thinking and enquiring about it but never booked and haven’t been Florida yet since that post. Go later this year staying at the Swan by Epcot

You can get a 1 day 2park ticket on their website for $174.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web-store/en/us/park-tickets?flr=1&days=1
To do this you need a VPN to trick the Universal website in to thinking you’re in the US. If it thinks you’re in the UK it’ll automatically redirect you to the ticket pages for UK guests which only have the 14 day options. We did this on our last visit (to get a 2-day ticket) and it worked fine with us picking up the tickets at Will Call.

It was fine for us. Not quite the Disney standard, but good for a lower cost alternative. It’s not the Disney Springs one, it’s a little further away. Breakfast isn’t included, but it’s attached to an Arbys and there’s a small shop in the hotel too. There’s a small kitchenette in the room, so we bought stuff from Walmart for breakfast and snacks for the parks. There’s also Walgreens down the street for top up shops and there’s a few restaurants in the area as well. They also got a free shuttle bus with 3 departures in the morning, and 3 pick ups in the evening to the Disney parks. There’s one shuttle a day for Sea World and Universal. The Disney shuttle stops at Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingodom going to the parks, but only picks up from Epcot at the end of the day. If you want Magic Kingdom you get off at Epcot and take the monorail. If you want Disney Springs, take the shuttle to any park and jump on one of the Disney hotel shuttles, and then transfer to the Disney Springs shuttle once at the hotel. If you don’t mind a bit of a walk, it took us roughly 40 minutes to walk from the hotel. We got stuck there during hurricane Ian, and the hotel had activites and movies in a movie room to keep people occupied.

We definitely do not want 14 day tickets to Universal for next year's trip, one day in each park is enough for us. I think I'll just buy the tickets on the official website when we arrive, as we're not going to Universal until a week into our 2 week trip and US school holidays are over by then, so I can't see it being a problem. However, I've been looking at sites e.g.
https://www.orlandoattractions.com/tickets/index.php?route=checkout/cart who sell two day tickets when buying from the UK but you have to collect it from Universal on the day, which will mean queuing no doubt!

However, I've been looking at sites e.g.
https://www.orlandoattractions.com/tickets/index.php?route=checkout/cart who sell two day tickets when buying from the UK but you have to collect it from Universal on the day, which will mean queuing no doubt!
The good news is you don't have to queue - instead of joining the long line at Will Call, instead head to one of the many ticket machines by the gate which rarely have anyone at them, type in your reservation number, and it'll print out your tickets there instead. The whole process took me two minutes when I was there in September, by which time the Will Call line had moved forward only one person.

The good news is you don't have to queue - instead of joining the long line at Will Call, instead head to one of the many ticket machines by the gate which rarely have anyone at them, type in your reservation number, and it'll print out your tickets there instead. The whole process took me two minutes when I was there in September, by which time the Will Call line had moved forward only one person
If buy from ‘undercovertourist’ would you have to wait in Will call line?

I wouldn't have thought so - as long as your e-mail from Undercover Tourist has either a QR code, barcode or reference number supplied by Universal, then the ticket machines should be able to deal with it. Worst case scenario, try the machines first and if they don't accept it, then you might have to queue up or ask one of the staff that helps out with the machines.

I wouldn't have thought so - as long as your e-mail from Undercover Tourist has either a QR code, barcode or reference number supplied by Universal, then the ticket machines should be able to deal with it. Worst case scenario, try the machines first and if they don't accept it, then you might have to queue up or ask one of the staff that helps out with the machines.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter