Unbelievable Stay at Vista Cay!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
After an EXHAUSTING search for an affordable condo with internet access in Orlando for my last minute trip the first week in January, I finally got in contact with an owner from VRBO for a condo in the VERY new condo development Vista Cay by Pulte. I am very well acquainted with Pulte and new it would at least be good looking... boy was I amazed.

We wanted a 2 bedroom and inquired about that but the owner had it rented for the week. Instead she offered her 3 bedroom which was WAY too big for just me and my son but she offered it for only $125 a night!! :scared1: It's usually $175 a night! Lake view, soaking tub, full kitchen the WHOLE nine yards!! I couldn't refuse.

The place is VERY easy to find, a ten minute drive from the airport on Universal Blvd. I know this area very well and wanted to stay somewhere accessible to good areas without being too congested like I Drive or 192. There is still a lot of construction going on but it was nowhere near us.

The condo we stayed at looked like a model home. HIGH end furniture and appliances, just beautiful. Everything we needed was supplied, from dish detergent to garbage bags, they even supplied a welcome bag with toothpaste and candies! ( My son liked that!) The kitchen was one of the best appointed I've ever seen... it had more than we ever needed! I've stayed at condos and rental homes for years now and they really knew how to supply their guests with everything.

There are 3 bedrooms. The master is off of the living room and it's a nice size with a HUGE HIGH bed! The bathroom is almost the size of the bedroom! I love soaking tubs after the parks and this one did not disappoint. My son used it more that I did! There is also a formal dining room and the two extra bedrooms were all good sized. The other bathroom is in the hallway.

Every room had a flat panel TV and the unit had free wireless internet. There is also a DVD player in the living room.

The deck and all of the bedrooms face the lake. At night it is breathtaking!

There was garbage collection 6 days a week and all you had to do is leaving it in the bin in front of the unit.

The clubhouse offered a computer room with a printer, a game room, a theatre and a huge pool. It was kind of cool when I was there so we didn't use the pool, but did see some polar bear types dealing with it! :lmao:

Pics are at www.litsrentals.com. I cannot tell you how comfortable and safe I felt there. I would recommend it to ANYONE! :thumbsup2

Hey everyone

Vista Cay is a great resort I have stayed there and loved it!!!

check out the home page below

I just attended a conference the last week of November and rented a three bedroom @ Vista Cay. What a beautiful resort. You definately can tell it was built by the same developer of Windsor Hills as there are alot of similarities. If your going to Universal and Disney this is the place to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter