"Unable to check for available tables" this morning

DisneyTexan

Mouseketeer
Anyone else getting the following message this morning? I have a resort reservation and park reservations. It happens after I choose the date and time.

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

The system is so glitchy that I would just keep trying, even if you get a message, even if it says 5 restauarants are available. Try putting in another time and try again.

I got it also but I figured a way around it by going through my plans. It also wasn’t recognizing my room reservation so originally I was only able to book the 19th. I didn’t get an ideal time for my dinner on Sunday but I was basically able to get everything barely. I’ll still try for some better times. It took me over 1 1/2 hours what should have taken 15 minutes max

I had this happen intermittently when I was booking our dining reservations about a month ago. Just keep re-trying.

Yes last time I booked (before the shut down) it was glitchy and I was able to go incognito and get the reservations but that didn’t work this time. I actually picked up Ogas around 30 minutes ago.

My window opened today. I can click on September 21 and 22 and select a restaurant/time, but then the ‘having trouble loading this screen’ error pops. I’m so frustrated right now.

My window opened today. I can click on September 21 and 22 and select a restaurant/time, but then the ‘having trouble loading this screen’ error pops. I’m so frustrated right now.
I went in through my plans and clicked on add dining. Instead of a generic search I clicked on the restaurant I wanted (like SciFi) and searched for available times. That was the only way I could do it

I went in through my plans and clicked on add dining. Instead of a generic search I clicked on the restaurant I wanted (like SciFi) and searched for available times. That was the only way I could do it
That’s not working now, either. In fact, you can’t even log into My Disney Experience at all at the moment. *sigh* Disney really needs to do a much better job testing system changes.

I got that message if I tried to check before 6 AM but once the window opened it worked. That said, Sanaa was already full for the nights I wanted. Guess it's not really a "best kept secret" kind of restaurant anymore is it?

I got that message if I tried to check before 6 AM but once the window opened it worked. That said, Sanaa was already full for the nights I wanted. Guess it's not really a "best kept secret" kind of restaurant anymore is it?
Also try clicking on the restaurant directly (rather than searching on the main page by 'dinner' or '6pm') and it will take you to a page that says 'check availability'. Sometimes that is the only way I can see if there are times available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter