*****UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart*****

add us please 25th aug 2016 -19th sept 2016 will be me, dh,dd7, ds10 and ds 8

flights are booked and paid we have no resorts booked yet !!

This is a nice idea :-) do families from the UK meet up in the parks? Lovely!

My parents and I celebrating my Dad's 65th 22 May - 5 June (from Leicestershire)

Hello my fellow UK Disney lovers!

I am going to AKL 26th November till 10th December.

Been twice to the world before staying CBR Nov 2007 & CSR Nov 2011, but those trips were before kids. This trip we will be taking our DD4 & DD2 :)

Not worked out out to change my signiture yet lol!!

Hello my fellow UK Disney lovers!

I am going to AKL 26th November till 10th December.

Been twice to the world before staying CBR Nov 2007 & CSR Nov 2011, but those trips were before kids. This trip we will be taking our DD4 & DD2 :)

Not worked out out to change my signiture yet lol!!

Have fun! You're there the practically the same time as us, our two weeks start 2 days before, flying on Thanksgiving!

can you add us please, we are going may 2nd - may 16th and will be staying at AKL for the first time too excited

We are going to the Yacht Club 18th August - 1st September 2016. Me, DH, DS (16) and DD (15)

Eek!

Hi wilma-bride!
Back with another date for the board
June 7-21st 2016 staying at CSR So excited!!!!

Ok how come I have only just found this?! Oh I know, cause I have been lost in the CBR forum!:oops:
Anyway, we go on the 28th July-11th Aug 2016 staying at CBR with a couple of nights at RPR, flying from Manchester on Virgin:stitch2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter