Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining with pics! MY Number 2! 7/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also loved CG. We too are planning a last minute trip in October but we will be there later Halloween. We are so excited. At least the kids and I are. I would love to do the Food and Wine stuff but I am thinking the most I will be able to do with 2 kids is walk around the World and sample some of the food instead of lunch.

Thant is great about the job and if you can't make it happen this year there is always next year to plan ahead for. I think the weather will be great. I hear the Food and Wine stuff gets more crowded on the weekend. They also just added some more dates to Free dining Maybe your dates are in there?

Ok first of all, CONGRATS ON DH GETTING A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second of all, SUPER CONGRATS ON HIS FREEBIE WEEK OFF IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!! October is a great time to go. It's definitely hot, but not crazy. It can be rainy at times because it's the end of hurricane season, but other than that I've heard it's a great time to go!

Thank you!!! :cool1: I know I was sooo excited when he said he would have a free week in October to do something! :banana:

Do you think it's as hot in October as it is in June?? :confused3 I'd mainly be concerned with the crowds more than the heat actually...I can deal with heat...I can't deal with heat AND sweaty, stinky crowds! :lmao:

We also loved CG. We too are planning a last minute trip in October but we will be there later Halloween. We are so excited. At least the kids and I are. I would love to do the Food and Wine stuff but I am thinking the most I will be able to do with 2 kids is walk around the World and sample some of the food instead of lunch.

Thant is great about the job and if you can't make it happen this year there is always next year to plan ahead for. I think the weather will be great. I hear the Food and Wine stuff gets more crowded on the weekend. They also just added some more dates to Free dining Maybe your dates are in there?

We discussed doing the basic dining plan for a trip in Oct, and for some of our lunches we would just walk around the F&W Festival eating and drinking! That sounds like sooo much fun!

I wish we could go this year, but i'm trying to be adult about the situation and know that we have other things we need to take care of before purchasing a Disney trip...:mad: :sad2: lol! You know I've been hearing the same thing! That the weekends of the F&W are busier than the weekday...perhaps it's from the locals coming up on the weekends to try out the good stuff? :confused3 Either way, I'm exited that we can even consider one year going to the F&W festival!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter