UCT tix and MBs

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
This is the first time I've gotten tickets from a 3rd party vendor. I've always had them as part of packages before. I actually had them send me the cards. So if I link them to my MDE account, I don't need the cards for park access right? The MBs will be all I need? Is there anything special I need to do other than link them to ensure they're recognized as attached to my resort stay so that I can book FPs 60 days out?

Lastly, I understand that once I link them I can play around with making practice FPs before our window opens. Is there anything I need to know about that to not screw things up for myself. I assume I have to make sure I cancel anything before the time comes so I don't have an expired or missed FP. I assume I actually want to cancel them (which I would not do with the real ones), right?

You don't need the cards for park access although every once in a while someone has an issue with their magic band and I always bring them as a safety net. I don't want to have to spend time getting the band issue sorted out in the am.

Once you link the tickets to your MDE account then you're good. Whatever magic bands you have linked to your MDE will automatically pick up the tickets and be ready.

After that you will see a 30 day window for FP's that you can mess around with. Your 60 day window won't open until 7am eastern at the 60 day mark. You can mess around with FP's to get a feel (there's really nothing to it), make a day or two of fast passes, then just cancel them once you make them. The big thing with FP's is knowing ahead of time that HS and Epcot have tiers. And that after you select your 3 (or less if you want) that you can then go in and edit the exact time and move them around (as long as other time slots are available)

Once you link the tickets to your MDE account then you're good. Whatever magic bands you have linked to your MDE will automatically pick up the tickets and be ready.

After that you will see a 30 day window for FP's that you can mess around with. Your 60 day window won't open until 7am eastern at the 60 day mark. You can mess around with FP's to get a feel (there's really nothing to it), make a day or two of fast passes, then just cancel them once you make them. The big thing with FP's is knowing ahead of time that HS and Epcot have tiers. And that after you select your 3 (or less if you want) that you can then go in and edit the exact time and move them around (as long as other time slots are available)

Awesome. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter