Twins or two small children? Show me your pictures please!

camac517

Mouseketeer
I love pictures! It's almost an obsession but with 21 month old twins it is nearly impossible to get a good picture of them together (let alone the whole family)! If you have twins or two or more small children please post your family pictures from the parks to give me hope that I might be able to get at least ONE good picture!

I will put up some of my 13 month old twins. We just got back from WDW :D I need to upload them first, lol

I SOOO know what you mean about getting a good family pic. My oldest kids are 15 mo, 8 days apart (now 9 & 8) and my youngest kids are 1 year, 1 week apart (almost 2 & 3 now). It is almost impossible to get good pics of all 4 kids together. We took a ton of Easter pics and there are a couple where all 4 kids are looking at the camera. We are headed back to WDW next Dec and just keeping my fingers crossed that we will get some good pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter