Tutto Italia

pickeypokey

Earning My Ears
For our one day at Epcot I tried to make a res at Coral Reef but they were all booked. I ended up getting a 4:30 for Tutto Italia because my wife and I couldn't agree on the menu for any other restaurant in the showcase.

Today I just realized its the furthest point from Futureworld. Given the fact that I have a 2 and 4 year old, should I just cancel that reservation and get a counter meal instead? Its quite a walk for dinner. I doubt they'll get much entertainment out of the showcase anyway.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Another thought: In Italy,Sergio, the juggling mime does a terrific entertaining show that involves the children spectators also!

Yeah, hop on the boat! I think you'll like Tutto a lot more then Coral Reef anyway. It's not that long of a walk though and the scenery is pretty!

As for Illuminations, I'd always been told to watch it from the bridge between France and the U.K.. But when we were there last week we were running a little behind and wanted a crepe and Grand Marnier slushie before Illuminations started at 9 and ended up just watching it from behind the Slushie cart. It was slightly obstructred from a tree, but not bad. I noticed though that I was so glad that we didn't end up on the bridge because the wind happened to be pushing all the smoke that way that night! So my answer would be, depends on the wind!

For our one day at Epcot I tried to make a res at Coral Reef but they were all booked. I ended up getting a 4:30 for Tutto Italia because my wife and I couldn't agree on the menu for any other restaurant in the showcase.

Today I just realized its the furthest point from Futureworld. Given the fact that I have a 2 and 4 year old, should I just cancel that reservation and get a counter meal instead? Its quite a walk for dinner. I doubt they'll get much entertainment out of the showcase anyway.

Yes, it's the furthest point from FW, but it's still less than a 10 minute walk if you go directly, so it's not like it's really that far.

WS is definitely the most adult/older kid oriented part of any WDW park, but there are so many things to see and do that a 2 and 4 year old can still enjoy it.

My 4 year old loved it and the food was excellent also. If you catch the mime show outside it is very entertaining and interactive. Inside the restaurant is really beautiful and the staff is extremely friendly. A few times we caught our waiter singer with the little group that sings from table to table. We've been to the coral reef quite a few times and honestly might never go back since we've been to tutto on this last trip

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the boats run every 15 minutes or so...I know it's not too long of a walk but by the end of the day I enjoy a little foot rest!

Tutto was one of our favorite meals, the food was great! We had a wonderful evening there with our four kids (ages 8, 7, 5 and 4) and we too took the boat.;)

Tutto is my fav restaurant! mmm mmm good cant wait to go back. The boat ride is very nice. It's not any faster than walking but you get to rest and put your feet up plus the kids will love the ride. Good luck and have fun!

don't discount the world showcase for 2 & 4 year olds! mine were that age and they not only loved the italian restaurant with twirling napkins, but they thoroughly enjoyed walking aroung the world -- the acrobats in china, the trains in germany (?); pastries en france... it is a lovely family experience. And the whole family will enjoy shopping around the world, too (pick a pearl, japanese pokimon cards, french perfume, cheap mexican souvies, pastries galore, chinese light up toys, have a parisole custom painted in france, a yummy cocktail in morrocco) it is MK magical IMHO...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter